I naturally wish that the auction has much great success. I have just viewed the pictures and they are terrible. In most cases I can see that there is a gun there, but very little beyond that. The descriptions are rather vague in many cases . I have bid on many guns at online auctions, both sealed bid and phone. I have bid on as many as 100 guns site unseen. Generally I get a gun less than the description says, so I always allow at least a $125 and above to do a make ready. Sometimes I spend more sometimes less. If the company expects online/mail bids they need to give a better description and photos. Remember your bidding on something you have not seen and with an auction, when you buy it you own it. If I was there I am sure I would see a few things to bid on, but I am not able to make it. I would love to bid on somethings at a future auction, but with the photos and descriptions on this one , I will pass.

John Boyd

PS look at item #1085 a nice cased pair of Elderkin shotguns. We see the case but no guns.

John Boyd
Quality Arms Inc
Houston, TX
713-818-2971