Thanks to revdocdrew for posting my OLD photos from aprox. 1973-5.Shot them with my c 1970 Honywell Pentax Brass Body 35mm.100 asa.Kodak Print Film. I used to help a friend with the'Dev & Printing....Now that really dates me & my Pics...Them prints aint arf bad for as old as they are...Plus no tripod and a 'Flash"!! If anybody knows the whereabouts of the Masquelier 12 O/U I still have the 'Butt-End' I cut from the stock for the 'Next Owner after "Self" had been shooting Boxed Birds and had the 'Livin Stuffin Knocked out of me with 2.3/4"Fed.1.1/4oz'Pigeon Loads.I think the guns weight was aprox.6.9ozs,with the Chequered Butt-End..It had had 2 previous owners,prior to "Self' "JRN." & WJ Holliday sr. of Indianapolis.Nobody could shoot Pigeons well with it.I think the chokes were 8" long and both had a 75% pattern @35 yds...with #7.1/2 shot.It would be "Interesting to know the Orig Factory Records????at one time in its life I am led to belive it was owned by King Farouk of Egypt. I sold it into New Mexico around1983 or 4...I think. Beautiful Gun to look at,but a'Beast to shoot! Have quite a number of "Prints" with Notable"Celebs" admiring it at Kingens Gun Club,McCordsville Ind. in the late 1970s. cc/dt