Originally Posted By: Daryl Hallquist
Good advice from Bill Wise-------that was his forte. There are auction houses that specialize in higher end guns, but they will set you back at least 25% counting buyer's and seller's premiums. If you are uncomfortable setting prices, maybe that's the way to go. Dealers will need to buy and mark up the goods. If you have the energy, then maybe private listings , like here, are the way to go. I don't think it's the same answer for everyone. What is the Krider ?

Bill was INDEED a very special man....and I was indeed fortunate to communicate directly with him back in 2002....and was dismayed to learn of his passing. It was only a few years after our initial contact that I learned of his "challenges" and his stature only grew in my eyes!

Regarding the Krider, this is the info that I have:

Krider ~ Double barrel side by side rifle-shotgun combination sporting gun by Krider. This high quality combination gun is made by one of the finest American arms makers of the period.The gun is finished in the English manner with steel patchbox and very good quality hunting sights. Shown on the gun is: "J. Krider Phila"