WRDSMTH and Mike, what part of the Re-assembly would you like. I have done it the way the late Russ Ruppel explained it to me when I first started messing with them. The only difference in his re-assembly and the factory is that he used a 6" c-clamp with a 1 1/2" long by 3/32" dia. piece of drill rod fitted into the stationary part of the top jaw. This was to push against the top lever spring so that the top lever would go into the fit of the trigger plate for putting the 4-40 screw in. The factory used a nail set that went into the bottom of the trigger plate assembly to the top lever post and then used a screw driver with a v-shaped slot to push against the nail set to align the top lever into the fit of the trigger plate and then put the 4-40 screw in. I like Russ's way better. If you slip with the v-shaped screwdriver, you could ruin a few things.
Revdocdrew has posted some other ways also on the Picture Trail on the L.C. Smith site.
I don't have any apart right now, but if someone wants pictures of some of the tools, I can supply them.

David