Dave, I have noticed one thing since we have moved. I always used the first page of the BBS as my home page. That way when I was done surfing the net, I could always go up to my taskbar, click on the "home" button and it would bring me back to the the first page of the BBS. But now since we have moved, when I go up and click on the tools button, then click on "Internet Options", then hit "Current" and try to make the new BBS my home site, it won't work. My computer won't pick it up. After I click on the "Current" button, I click on the "Apply" button it accepts this. That way the first page of the BBS should be my home page again and I should be able to come back to the BBS when I hit the Home button. But whenever I hit my "Home" button after doing all of this, it takes me to a Gunshop.com homesite out in the boonies somewhere. Last night it had real estate and dating services. Tonight the same site has gunsmithing and other gun related items on it. It has a picture of a guy and a girl shooting on the home page.