From a condition perspective this sounds like a very nice gun that hasn't been mucked with. I know you have been looking for a Purdey in this condition for quite some time. IMO the really critical question you have to ask yourself (and you are the only one who can answer) is whether you really want a pigeon gun (as opposed to a light game gun.)

If you are looking for the "perfect" upland game gun, this one might be a bit heavy if your hunts involve a lot of walking (and you are comfortable swinging a lighter gun.) If you really want a Purdey, first consideration, as opposed to a "perfect" game gun, this one sounds like a beauty. It does sound like it will make a very nice clays gun.

Again, how big a a deal this configuration (weight, no ejectors) is for what you want to use it for can only be answered by you.

FWIW, I'd get it. Pigeon guns are much less common than game guns. I have not found an extra lb or weight or lack of ejectors a significant hinderance. And sometime they can be a real help, especially on the clays field.

Good luck,
Ken