I may be missing it, but I think that over the past couple of months, the results of the primaries have indicated that the majority of those casting ballots want a move to the center. Many among the general public are sick and tired of both the far left and the far right. In reality, even though my personal polital leanings are just to the right of Atilla, there are fragments that are a bit further left. I feel that those poiticians that are centrist actually reflect the majority of the folks out there.

Being as BO has the most liberal voting record in the senate, I cannot possibly consider voting for him. That and he just does not have the experience in dealing with with a polarized legislative branch. The hard core politicians will chew him up, as will foreign leaders, particularly our enemies.

That said, and I hate to defend him, I will defend the truth. The crap going around on the internet about him is just that, crap. He does say the pledge and he was never a muslim. The relationship with the pastor at his church is another thing. His pastor seems to look favorably upon Louis Farakahn, a very polarizing figure to say the least.

There is NO WAY I will vote for Billary ...... I just cannot bring myself to beleve a word she says. Not after all the crap that happened during that administration. He may have the political savvy, but is not one I can imagine as the Commander-in-Chief of this great country.

McCain, while I may not have agreed with some of the legistation he has co-sponsored in the past, I feel is the best of the rest and is, despite our feelings, the one that has been selected to represent the Republican party by those that voted in the primaries.

Right now, in my humble opinion, the safety of our nation and our nation's interests are what is paramount. It has to be. While some may think that the ecomomy is more so, I have to say that there is little that a President can do about the ecomomy, and oft times doing nothing is better than interfering at all.

While with National Defense and long lasting foreign policy is the nearly exclusive domain of the Executive branch. Our military might and the continuance of that might by R&D, Training and continuing positive support is too important. A guy like Obama, who thinks he can talk to our enemies will not have the respect for the military that a CnC needs to have.

While McCain may not be the perfect Right Wing Candidate, nor may he not ignite the fundamentalist Christians as do others, he is still the Best of the Rest and deserves the GOP's support in order to prevent the perversion of the presidency as witnessed by the Clinton years.

What is trurely Sad is that the vote is in the hands of those that can't find China on a map..... some cannot even find their own state on a map if the US. That, my friends, it VERY sad.