June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
5 members (Guy Ave, skeettx, graybeardtmm3, 2 invisible), 263 guests, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,572
Posts546,467
Members14,424
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

True, the rich will be fine. The middle class and lower, the ones carrying the bolders on their backs to build the pyramids, they will suffer the most during this next phase. And yes the rich will buy the good guns up at increasing levels.

Don't lose sight of this fact: $1.7 Trillion alone was spent on the industrial war complex in the past few years for Iraq/Afghanistan occupations. That money, mostly, went into the top 3%'s pockets. But it went into many companies. There are some very, very, very, very, ridiculously rich people who have gotten just a whole lot "richer" and $4 at the pump does not prevent them from buying ANY guns...

Sure $4 at the pump hurts only the wage earner, the workers. Those who can't afford to pay for base costs in the near term will have to sell things, like their collector guns, to survive and they will take a bath on those guns. The rich will just end up with more fine guns. I do know some owners of companies who have made a great deal of money on the Iraq occupation. And they are still making BIG money. Very little oversight going on.

Oh, and was that "buy black guns" post racism or bigotry?... It certainly was not funny.

http://www.icm.cc
transforming ideas into reality
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yogi,
I think the "black gun" reference was to plastic stocked 'assault' style guns. At least that's the coloquial definition in my neck of the woods. I don't believe any derogatory reference was stated or intended.

Sidelock
Sidelock

AR15 "Home of the Black Rifle"
http://www.ar15.com/

nothing racist at all,just the term they use for the assault weapons.
BTW if you think $4. at the pump is high just wait till it doubles and it will.Those will be the good old days

Hillary For Prison 2018

Got it.
Thanks.

http://www.icm.cc
transforming ideas into reality
Sidelock
Sidelock

My mistake. Nothing really bad will ever happen to us Americans. Cause we are the best in every way? Isn't that what they drummed into our heads when we were young and impressionable?

HMMMMM...come to think about it, I think that's what little Russian kids were taught back when as well.

I surely don't worry about things I can't control, but it doesn't mean the crap won't hit the fan. Regardless of what the experts say.It has happened before. They are process of trying to save their (and our) collective asses right now. Actually, those of the whole world as well,considering how tied together we all are now.

Me, I think we gave it all to the greedheads. Sooner or later, the piper will be paid. The question is, is it sooner or later?

signed
'Global village my *&^'
The original Xenophobe

"Sometimes too much to drink is not enough" Mark Twain
Sidelock
Sidelock

Chuck, if I were shooting my .410 as well as you, I might just stick with that! "Shoot the guns (nunchucks, razors, wine bottles, whatever)right out of their hands" like the Lone Ranger used to! Politically correct "demi-violence"; non-lethal scttergunnery! (Besides, all those "nail parlors" we seem to have in every strip mall in SouCal will need the repair business..those ladies gotta work, too).

(I AM kidding. I guess I'm as much of a catastrophist as anyone, but I worry more about flu than anything else. Been there, done that; damn' near died.).

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Yogi 000

Oh, and was that "buy black guns" post racism or bigotry?... It certainly was not funny.

Do I get an apology for being called a bigot?

Last edited by ohiosam; 03/18/08 04:09 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm sorry you think someone called you a bigot. Here's an ice cream cone.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

John Boyd, by wealthy - I guess I was thinking along the lines of Lewis Drake's clients.
7k guns are middle class eh?
Anyway, shooter barrels will make good window bars!

It seems to me that we are all doing pretty well!

We have multiple SxS shotguns in the closet or safe, enough shells to shoot, and time to play on the internet. Most have a spouse, a bird dog, some bucks in an IRA, and at least one jug of hooch.

Life is GOOD!

JERRY

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.