September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Ken57, Ken Nelson, Jtplumb, DSchrank, eddiel4, 1 invisible), 227 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,857
Posts550,053
Members14,452
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by keith
So far as I know, only the Liberal Left weenie SKB and I are currently subject to this Moderation.

My, my you are beginning to sound like the old woman that you now identify as.

Dave's rules....no need to constantly complain about them. We are both in a bed of our own making. Of course we could take our disputes to PM's but then you would be denied the audience that you so crave. PM or call me directly if you would like. That is how adults(men at least, not that I consider you one) deal with conflict.

Looking forward to hearing from you directly Karen.

All my best,
Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

I miss Monkey Jim.
1 member likes this: Jimmy W
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by SKB
Brent,
Thanks for the heads up on my website, I need to look into that.

I picked up a new grouse gun last year, a CS Rosson BLE 12ga 2&1/2" gun with 26" tubes. I shoot RST 2&1/2" shells, 7/8oz loads and they are plenty for Blue Grouse.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Nice picture. I've never shot a blue. I would love to try one for dinner some day too.

If you are going to throw only 7/8 ounces at them, you should try one of those petite 2" 12s someday. smile

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)
=>/

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

We don't have grouse around here. You guys are lucky. Pheasant, dove and quail. But no grouse. Nice picture, by the way, Steve.

Last edited by Jimmy W; 08/09/24 05:27 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by SKB
Originally Posted by keith
So far as I know, only the Liberal Left weenie SKB and I are currently subject to this Moderation.

My, my you are beginning to sound like the old woman that you now identify as.

Dave's rules....no need to constantly complain about them. We are both in a bed of our own making. Of course we could take our disputes to PM's but then you would be denied the audience that you so crave. PM or call me directly if you would like. That is how adults(men at least, not that I consider you one) deal with conflict.

Looking forward to hearing from you directly Karen.

All my best,
Steve

It's one thing to simply say that Liberalism is a Mental Illness... It is so much better when Liberals go out of their way to prove it.

In the QUOTE above, we see the Liberal Weenie SKB making several false claims, and also continuing his/her futile attempt to establish a PM or phone dialog. I have already told this mentally ill fool that he/she is wasting time by continuing to send me Spam PM's, which I do not bother to read for the same reason that I don't read PM's from Dimmy W. I just don't have time for phony lying Libtards who support anti-gun Democrats.

I would like to see just where I complained about being subject to Moderation, when I explained to Dimmy W. why my Posts are sometimes the last made just before Dave locks a Thread. I am just fine with Moderation, and in fact, sometimes I think a little more Moderation might be a good thing:

Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof
You really are top dickhead around here.

And a tough guy, hiding behind a keyboard.

What the [censored - come on man!] is wrong with some of you?

Looks like Stevies little "friend" had a big meltdown there! Nothing a little Moderation and some Midol wouldn't fix.

And unlike Stevie, I didn't try to bribe Dave with little donations to cause Stevie to be subject to his/her Moderation:

Originally Posted by SKB
Done, thanks Dave. I know you do not enjoy moderating this board but it is greatly appreciated...

Originally Posted by SKB
It is that time of the year again, rant season is in full swing and hearing Billy complain about being on delay just brings out my giving spirit. Consider sending Dave a few bucks, it is worth it just to watch the meltdowns.

Of course, that may have worked out better if those little attempted bribes came even close to what is apparently owed to Dave for several years of Free Advertising of business ventures in her Tagline, apparently without bothering to pay Dave the $12.00 fee for each and every successful sale made as a result of that advertising. That's how adults (men at least, not that I consider her one) deal with debt obligations. If Stevie wishes to have a dialog right here and now, he/she could start by telling us if he/she pays Dave for each and every gunsmithing job or gun importation sale made as a result of his/her continual Tagline Free Advertising.

I've asked that question numerous times, but this Libtard who wants a dialog continues the Free Tagline Ads, in spite of knowing that Dave doesn't like people using his forum as a vehicle to promote their business ventures. So it's amusing to see this phony lecturing about "Dave's Rules". And he/she is still afraid to tell us whether or not he/she pays Dave those $12.00 fees. Of course, I don't expect a coward like Stevie to offer up any proof any more than I expect Dimmy W. to show us proof that I ever read any of his Spam PM's either.

I have told this low T beta soy-boy gender bender that if he/she has anything to say to me, then he/she should do it right here in the open forum instead of hiding behind PM's. Yet this fool persists in asking for a PM or phone dialog when we have nothing in common and nothing to discuss. All just my opinions, as always.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1795810096775118960

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Grouse are the best, but what you shoot them with can make them even better…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is, listening to Texans..John Steinbeck
4 members like this: Jimmy W, earlyriser, Karl Graebner, OldMaineWoodsman
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Contact me directly if you have something to say to me Karen.

I have lost interest in your games and attention seeking.

You know how to find me.

All my best,
Steve

I miss Monkey Jim.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by SKB
Contact me directly if you have something to say to me Karen.

I have lost interest in your games and attention seeking.

You know how to find me.

All my best,
Steve

Wow, Stevie sure made a quick departure here. It's especially amusing because he/she also sent me another Spam PM with the title "You are a coward". Of course, I didn't bother to read the message, because I have repeatedly informed this loser that if she has anything to say to me, she can say it right here in the open forum. But Stevie would rather sling shit behind the scenes (like a Monkey), all while telling us cute little stories about how Republicans and Libtards like Stevie all get along so well at her pheasant camp.

It's easy to spot a Liberal phony if you just pay attention to what they actually do... rather than what they say.

It seems to me that it is Stevie who is the Coward, because he/she always seems to put his/her tail between his/her legs, and runs off whenever I ask that very simple question about whether or not he/she pays Dave Weber the customary $12.00 fee for advertising and selling things here. Stevie does continual Free Advertising of his/her business ventures in her Tagline, but is afraid to tell us if she pays Dave $12.00 for each and every sale made as a result of that Free Advertising.

I keep catching myself wanting to tell her to "Man Up" and answer that very simple question... but that would involve actually being a man.

I do know how to find Monkey Stevie. I also know how to make her run and hide from the truth.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

1 member likes this: SKB
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Contact me directly If you have anything to say to me Princess Karen, or answer a PM. You are a coward looking for an audience, I'm done with your games.

I miss Monkey Jim.
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.