Cold Iron's point is pertinent regarding shooting multiple guns which fire forms the head to the largest diameter chamber. The MEC ring falls behind the collet system of the Sizemaster and MEC presses that utilize a collet system. My 10 ga. MEC press uses the collet system. My Ponsness Warren 375 C uses a full length die which resizes not only the "brass" head and shell rim, but also holds the entire shell length exposing 3/16" of hull outside the die for crimping. This prevents hull buckling. In developing loads for my 2" 12 ga. guns, I test fire them in an 870 pump which requires hull resizing for my doubles. I use a full length die which rides on a Manufrance assembly that de-primes, primes and resizes with the two tools lying to the right of the screw-press. The smallest diameter tool contains a removable de-priming pin. Note the far end of the press on which sits a three leaf metal tool which fits in a slot. The small hole allows the spent primer to pass through, the flat side primes and the large hole ejects the primed and resized hull. Slower than the MEC collet system, but I don't do high volume loading for the 2" shells. Gil
[Linked Image from jpgbox.com]