I sent a double off for repair today. I spoke with the gunsmith and he said to send it uninsured. "They won't pay anyway". I sent it USPS Registered uninsured, 3 day priority. Fortunately the shipment is to the FFL license holder in his given name. In a private sale when I send to a gun to an LGS, I always hate addressing it to a shop that has "Guns" in the address. No better heads up to a thief as to what's in the package. I sent a gun to a Charleston "Gunshop" for transfer to a friend's grandson. I live 100 miles from the shop. It went out last Tuesday for delivery Friday. On Friday it went south to Jacksonville, Fl, 110 miles from Savannah, traveling 90 degrees from where it should go and 250 miles from the shop. Today, it is in Atlanta, 345 miles from Jax and 90 degrees in the other direction from me and 300 miles from Charleston. I expect tomorrow it will go to Charlotte, NC to partially enclose the circle with another stop in Wilmington NC then back to Jacksonville, driving past Charleston on I95 before directly going to Charleston. By the time it gets to Charleston it will have traveled over 1000 miles to get to the shop 100 miles from me. Gil