November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 3 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13914 Members
10 Forums
35044 Topics
491614 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: WANT TO BUY AN AMERICAN DOUBLE by ed good @ Today at 02:52 AM

your 410 looks like a 311...why not get a 311 in a 12 bore?
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Krag sporter project? by Tinker @ Yesterday at 11:17 PM

Have you fellows run H4350 with the 220 grain cast bullets? I'll be loading that powder with the Ideal 311-284 later this week.
Jump to new posts Re: WANT TO BUY AN AMERICAN DOUBLE by graybeardtmm3 @ Yesterday at 11:02 PM

limb bacon....
Jump to new posts Re: Trapping the target... by Ted Schefelbein @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Tim in PAYou know, you're a real piece of work. The gun grabbers start showing up, just like people here have said, and you're Mister "nothing to worry about here, 2A is safe, just like I said". The only reason it's
Jump to new posts Re: Trapping the target... by Tim in PA @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

You know, you're a real piece of work. The gun grabbers start showing up, just like people here have said, and you're Mister "nothing to worry about here, 2A is safe, just like I said". The only reason it's safe, is because the president
Jump to new posts Re: Trapping the target... by craigd @ Yesterday at 09:49 PM

Originally Posted By: SKB....No worries with a 6 to 3 supreme court Craig. The 2nd amendment is safer than it has been in the last hundred years. Any other boogeymen? Too funny Steve, the court is going to say, sure we'll take a case that dementia
Jump to new posts Re: Trapping the target... by lonesome roads @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

Originally Posted By: SKB...boogeymen? Spinning Glaswegian Thai boxing kick to their boogey ‘ead. Laddybuck. __________________________ https://youtu.be/xqeYKf8tdsU
Jump to new posts Re: Trapping the target... by Replacement @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Quote:No worries with a 6 to 3 supreme court Craig. The 2nd amendment is safer than it has been in the last hundred years. Have you been paying attention to California? The individual states can do a lot of damage to 2A, and SCOTUS can't do crap ab
Jump to new posts Re: Trapping the target... by SKB @ Yesterday at 09:02 PM

Originally Posted By: craigdMore tinfoil hat stuff. Is it just me, or are the gun grabbers coming out of the woodwork, two hundred dollars at a time, while biden gums his oatmeal. I hope the red, white and blue all American patriots down in Georgia
Jump to new posts Re: WANT TO BUY AN AMERICAN DOUBLE by BrentD @ Yesterday at 08:54 PM

I grill'em with a little marinade, but pan fried and gravy is pretty spectacular too. Beats all the feathered dinosaurs we chase endlessly.
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: wtb: older 10ga fiber or felt wads by tanky @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

HighWall, check your PMs tanky
Jump to new posts Re: WANT TO BUY AN AMERICAN DOUBLE by FISHSTICKER @ Yesterday at 08:37 PM

Most underrated table fare on the planet. Salt, black pepper, red pepper and a skillet with a little hog lard. I’m glad more people can’t seem to wrap their head around eating a tree rat
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite Game/Gun Picture - 2020 Hunting Season by craigd @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

That looks like great game prep, how could they not turn out tasty.
Jump to new posts Re: WANT TO BUY AN AMERICAN DOUBLE by BrentD @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

You know good eats. Squirrels beat anything you can shoot anywhere. Squirrel season is on here, but I don't start in earnest until later in the season.
Jump to new posts Re: light weight lc smith 12 bore by ed good @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

ah don call on activist... anybody got one similar they would like to talk about?
Jump to new posts Re: Trapping the target... by craigd @ Yesterday at 08:15 PM

More tinfoil hat stuff. Is it just me, or are the gun grabbers coming out of the woodwork, two hundred dollars at a time, while biden gums his oatmeal. I hope the red, white and blue all American patriots down in Georgia are taking note.
Jump to new posts Re: WANT TO BUY AN AMERICAN DOUBLE by ed good @ Yesterday at 08:15 PM

rob, nid are wonderful gons...don have one at the moment, so fox is the right gun fur eddie...
Jump to new posts Re: WANT TO BUY AN AMERICAN DOUBLE by ed good @ Yesterday at 08:13 PM

yankees will do hit fur $50 ah barrel...
Jump to new posts Re: WANT TO BUY AN AMERICAN DOUBLE by Recoil Rob @ Yesterday at 07:57 PM

NID!
Jump to new posts Re: WANT TO BUY AN AMERICAN DOUBLE by FISHSTICKER @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

Thanks John, I see your from my neck of the woods. Any smiths around here that you would recommend?
Mark, here's a limit ready for the grill:
Jump to new posts Re: WANT TO BUY AN AMERICAN DOUBLE by John Roberts @ Yesterday at 07:51 PM

It's perfectly fine to modify chokes to suit. Usually in the neighborhood of $100 per hole. JR
Jump to new posts Re: WANT TO BUY AN AMERICAN DOUBLE by FISHSTICKER @ Yesterday at 07:48 PM

Now that is a fine Remington. I did want to ask what is the consensus on reaming a full/full gun to open up one of the chokes? Never do it or is it ok on the post damascus barrels provided the barrel wall is thick enough? And what is the cost to
Jump to new posts Re: WANT TO BUY AN AMERICAN DOUBLE by John Roberts @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

I love this gun, but it has too little drop and is too heavy for your use. Just saying. https://www.gunsinternational.com/guns-f...un_id=101494230 JR
Jump to new posts Re: WANT TO BUY AN AMERICAN DOUBLE by FISHSTICKER @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

The type of mission this old girl will be running
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 ... 21 22 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.