July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (BrentD, salopian), 8 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13835 Members
10 Forums
34492 Topics
483189 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Springfield " Sporter" by keith @ 07/04/20 06:08 PM

Originally Posted By: SKBBillie, Billie, Billie. Enough with your childish LIES. You have openly admitted to accessing the hard drives of more than one board member. Here's yet another lie Stevie. Since you save so many things I posted here, thi
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Husqvarna SXS Shotguns by Researcher @ 07/04/20 06:05 PM

Don't see any listed here -- http://www.rex.gl/search.html
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Springfield " Sporter" by keith @ 07/04/20 06:03 PM

You have posted my personal information many times before Stevie, beginning well before last summer. Steven Dodd Hughes did not. And even if SDH had been drunk enough to find the courage to do so, last summer was well after you, Bob Cash, and your b
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Springfield " Sporter" by SKB @ 07/04/20 05:38 PM

No, you are quite incorrect Billie kieth, SDH did indeed post your info one morning in the main forum. As to the date, I confirm to you that the envelope I wrote your contact info on is dated April 19, 2019 though I can not say the exact date I wrote
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Springfield " Sporter" by keith @ 07/04/20 05:30 PM

Originally Posted By: SKB SDH posted your contact info in the main forum last summer and Dave deleted it, but not before I wrote it down. Your still at the yahoo email address right? Well, it looks as if you just got caught in yet another lie St
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Independence Day! by skeettx @ 07/04/20 05:27 PM

Made in Macau and in China For Hal
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Independence Day! by pmag @ 07/04/20 05:21 PM

Originally Posted By: keithHappy Independence Day to you and your family too Greg. And let's not forget that some of the reasons our forefathers decided to fight for Independence is that the British were imposing unfair taxes and restricting the gun
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: WTS: Lion Country Ugartechea Grade V 28 Ga. by mhabby @ 07/04/20 05:20 PM

additional photos added
Jump to new posts Husqvarna SXS Shotguns by skeettx @ 07/04/20 05:19 PM

Was chatting about Hammer shotguns. Did Husqvarna make ANY 10 gauge shotguns? Thank you Mike
Jump to new posts Re: Can an individual ship shotgun shells to New York by Ted Schefelbein @ 07/04/20 05:11 PM

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn billAnyone who makes a half-hearted effort to follow Trump's descent into total chaos has to see that he's ever more unhinged. If you think God chose him or that Trump's doing anything helpful for our country, then you
Jump to new posts Re: The pinfire game gun by AaronN @ 07/04/20 05:07 PM

Erskine's patent pinfire was patented in 1859 too.
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Springfield " Sporter" by keith @ 07/04/20 05:04 PM

Billy, I certainly don't expect any praise or glowing reviews from you and your Libtard friends. For years, you all flew under the radar, protected by the crazy thought that we gun owners needed to stick together in One Big Tent... even though you
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Springfield " Sporter" by craigd @ 07/04/20 04:56 PM

Wrong question Bill. Shouldn't you be asking yourself why hocus-pocus doesn't work?
Jump to new posts Re: Renaissance Wax by keith @ 07/04/20 04:52 PM

I've seen numerous tests designed to determine the corrosion resistance of various gun oils. But I have never seen a side-by-side test of various waxes that would show us which provided the best shine, durability, and overall protection to wood finis
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Springfield " Sporter" by rocky mtn bill @ 07/04/20 04:47 PM

Actually, Keith, it doesn't take any internet hocus-pocus to see you for what you are. You've shown us here in endless repetition that you're a brainless robot who never had an original idea in his miserable life, someone only capable of repeating th
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Springfield " Sporter" by SKB @ 07/04/20 04:44 PM

Billie, Billie, Billie. Enough with your childish LIES. You have openly admitted to accessing the hard drives of more than one board member. You are a hacker, the cyber version of a common peeping Tom. SDH posted your contact info in the main forum
Jump to new posts Re: SKB 100 Ithaca vs Mitsui imports by graybeardtmm3 @ 07/04/20 04:43 PM

so many guns, so little time (also so little money...)
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Springfield " Sporter" by keith @ 07/04/20 04:02 PM

I didn't invade your privacy or that of Shortshells, or anyone else Stevie. I learned several months prior to Shortshells sending his mail threat to my house that several of you were engaging in intense searches for dirt on me, and hoping to intimida
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Vintager's Cup by Mike of the Mountain @ 07/04/20 03:45 PM

Thanks Matt. Wednesday is Ernie's annual Rinaldi event incorporated into the VGC. Got it.
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Springfield " Sporter" by SKB @ 07/04/20 03:44 PM

I was emailed some info about you by a board member. I did not ask for it, or even reply to the email. I did post it. I also posted info about you that was posted by second forum member(SDH) in the main section, which Dave deleted. No conundrum here
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: WTS: Lion Country Ugartechea Grade V 28 Ga. by Gerry Addison @ 07/04/20 03:39 PM

Can you show some pictures of the wood (both sides)
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Springfield " Sporter" by keith @ 07/04/20 03:32 PM

I have plenty of proof Stevie. I haven't admitted any sort of defeat. I only admitted that I know how you and your gutless friends worked to silence me, and I admitted that I will not forgive or forget about it. That's all you need to know right now.
Originally Posted By: rocky mtn billAnyone who makes a half-hearted effort to follow Trump's descent into total chaos has to see that he's ever more unhinged. If you think God chose him or that Trump's doing anything helpful for our country, then you
Actually Bill, I'll give you some credit where a little credit is due. Thanks for the lesson on what happens when folks top out at half hearted. Me, I think I'll stick with absentee voting, mail in is for dems. Right, Bill?
Jump to new posts Re: Can an individual ship shotgun shells to New York by Replacement @ 07/04/20 02:58 PM

Trump may be a jackass, but he was far better than the last alternative, and Is far better than the upcoming alternative. He got my vote, and he will get my vote, but I wish we had better choices. Responsibility for the descent into chaos is squarel
Page 11 of 19 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.