December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (Perry M. Kissam, 1 invisible), 4 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13717 Members
9 Forums
33804 Topics
470054 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Gavin Gardiner Auction by SKB @ 12/04/19 12:48 PM

Wall thickness is still posted in the online bore size list located here: http://gavingardiner.com/
Jump to new posts top lever cockers by battle @ 12/04/19 12:45 PM

The good the bad?
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone here see the movie "Revenge"?? by coosa @ 12/04/19 12:43 PM

Originally Posted By: GLSMike, a better result would have been for both Saban and Gus to have lost. I thought Saban was going to have a stroke at the end of the half and game. Go Dawgs. Gil Hey now, don't go hating on Gus! I was gonna pull for y
Jump to new posts Re: Superlight Upgrade by John Roberts @ 12/04/19 12:41 PM

I'm sure you are happy with the wood and engraving, Bob, but I, personally, would not have chosen a piece of feather/fiddleback Claro for this gun. I know it was common for Browning to use this style of wood on graded Superposeds, but since this is a
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: WTB WEBLEY AND SCOTT by Joe Wood @ 12/04/19 11:35 AM

Perry, under the proof rules of 1954 to 1989 the Birmingham proof house did not mark the chokes. From 1887 up to 1954 they would stamp "choke" on the barrels that had such and cylinder bores remained unstamped.
Jump to new posts Re: Superlight Upgrade by canvasback @ 12/04/19 11:25 AM

Looking good Bob.
Jump to new posts Re: Anything new lately? by SKB @ 12/04/19 09:29 AM

Good to hear you are back in the dog game Drew! Steve
Jump to new posts anyone recognize these locks? by RARiddell @ 12/04/19 08:56 AM

I know, I know could have been anyone under the sun in Wolverton, Birmingham or London. But there is always someone out there that might have an idea. It's from an 1888 James Lang sidelock. Very simple design, but the main spring has a roller instea
Jump to new posts Re: Anything new lately? by KY Jon @ 12/04/19 08:51 AM

Caught what you moron. Posting a picture of a gun I recently bought? Guess your new handle ought to be sHiftyjOe. Return to your troll hole now.
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Eads trigger- Dubiel '03 by skeettx @ 12/04/19 08:34 AM

Eads may have been a single set trigger Below is the firms addrress https://books.google.com/books?id=7Ab12f...ers&f=false I have no idea on your Eads, but maybe this will help https://cz-usa.com/the-cz-single-set-trigger-system/
Jump to new posts Re: Anything new lately? by Run With The Fox @ 12/04/19 08:28 AM

seems to work for politicians, Joey!!Foxy
Jump to new posts Re: Chilton or Hodges action and locks by RARiddell @ 12/04/19 08:26 AM

Originally Posted By: LeFusilChilton, Stanton, Brazier were the premier lock makers....Hodges was a designer of actions. Pic examples of each are all over the interwebs. Where? I see one example of a Chilton lock.
Jump to new posts Re: Anything new lately? by HomelessjOe @ 12/04/19 08:01 AM

Great strategy.... Attack and insult when caught.
Jump to new posts Re: Gavin Gardiner Auction by KY Jon @ 12/04/19 07:58 AM

MWT is a much more useful number to me. Pity.
Jump to new posts Re: Anything new lately? by KY Jon @ 12/04/19 07:57 AM

Bought two from Holts, ClueleSs jOE. Takes months to import them and get them but there have been a few interesting items. Bidding on several next week. Wish you were there instead of trolling the internet pretending to matter? Now go take your meds
Jump to new posts Re: Anything new lately? by HomelessjOe @ 12/04/19 07:20 AM

Originally Posted By: KY Jon W.R. Pape 20 bore, 2 1/2" chambers. 30" barrels, 1/4 and 1/2 chokes. 14 1/2" LOP with decent drop. Needs a bit of cosmetic cleanup, barrel finish is excellent, barrels are sound and thinnest spot is .022
Jump to new posts Re: Gavin Gardiner Auction by Mike Harrell @ 12/04/19 02:29 AM

It's easier to get the bore size than it is to get the wall thickness.
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Eads trigger- Dubiel '03 by Gary D. @ 12/03/19 11:33 PM

Anybody here ever deal with a target trigger on an '03 made by "Eads Mfg. Co."? I picked up a Dubiel barreled rifle with one on it and am getting frustrated with trying to figure out the four adjustment screws. Also, can anyone shed any li
Jump to new posts Re: Gavin Gardiner Auction by old colonel @ 12/03/19 11:26 PM

I noticed that the auction now list bore size versus in the past where they mentioned minimum wall thickness, why the change?
Double Rifles, Paradox Guns & Gauge Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Hello all, Well, I've loaded some ammo for the range test tomorrow. I used the existing loading tools. I saw an interesting crimping method that Eley used for their ball loadings, so I made a tool to replicate that crimping method. It worked grea
Jump to new posts Re: Gavin Gardiner Auction by Argo44 @ 12/03/19 08:55 PM

Lot 144 - Parts to build a 4-bore double barrel Hammer gun. E.M. Reilly action, with underlever, fore-end, iron trigger plate, hammers, etc. All you need is the Stock and Barrels. I won't ever shoot a 4-bore - ever. But there are people that want
Jump to new posts Gavin Gardiner Auction by battle @ 12/03/19 07:55 PM

Anybody else get their catalog yesterday? I sure like that old Boss. Also the Dickson pair are sweet.
Jump to new posts Re: Superlight Upgrade by L. Brown @ 12/03/19 06:10 PM

Looks like a nice one. Superlight 20's, maybe more than any other OU, whisper to me that maybe one of them belongs in my gun cabinet.
Jump to new posts Re: Chilton or Hodges action and locks by bushveld @ 12/03/19 05:40 PM

Originally Posted By: RARiddellAnyone have and examples or know where I could find some? Donald Dallas books
Page 11 of 17 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.