July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
6 registered (Stan, Dave Weber, Sam Ogle, Tomball, mark, SKB), 6 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13834 Members
10 Forums
34471 Topics
482809 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Rings on a model 12 forend by RARiddell @ Yesterday at 06:54 PM

Awesome! Thanks guys!
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts True or false? Can a boxlock be a “Best” gun? by RARiddell @ Yesterday at 06:53 PM

So the earlier thread has peeked my curiosity, just wondering what other thought.
Double Rifles, Paradox Guns & Gauge Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Readying a double rifle for deer season... by Der Ami @ Yesterday at 06:41 PM

Rubberhead, To bushveld's comments; I had a set of 9.3x74R barrels built for my Heym O/U combination gun and it shot better than the "acceptable" 5cm group at 100 meters. I had a scope mounted and it would no longer shoot. I hunted with i
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Springfield " Sporter" by SKB @ Yesterday at 06:21 PM

Originally Posted By: keith And tell us all why you cropped your buckle-strap girls shoes out of that picture after you slipped up and posted it. I'm sure you are happy that I was able to save it before you cropped and edited it. I'm just sorry that
Jump to new posts Re: Hot enough for you? by GLS @ Yesterday at 06:17 PM

Downstairs AC compressor crapped out on me today. It'll be Tuesday before one is in town. Bought a 200 bux window unit at Best Buy to cool bedroom. I had been thinking of buying the unit for hurricane season when house is on generator which won't
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Springfield " Sporter" by keith @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

I know you are overjoyed about the recent Supreme Court ruling that protects you and your LGBTQ fag friends Stevie, but don't be surprised when that ruling is used as a precedent to reverse Affirmative Action and race based hiring quotas. A lot of Su
Jump to new posts Re: Slacum Digest by SKB @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

Thanks for a nice resource that you have complied all in one place Jim. I might have to circle back and give slacum a go once again. Steve
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Springfield " Sporter" by SKB @ Yesterday at 05:52 PM

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn billKeith, Your calling other's sexual orientation into question when no one has challenged you on that front makes me wonder if you aren't hiding something from us. We won't hold it against you. We understand that suc
Jump to new posts Re: Hot enough for you? by Ted Schefelbein @ Yesterday at 05:49 PM

Originally Posted By: keithThey say we might even break a record for consecutive 90+ degree days that was set in 1937... before climate clowns cried about global warming. But it isn't looking as if we will break the all time record which was set in
Jump to new posts Re: Hot enough for you? by 67galaxie @ Yesterday at 05:42 PM

Just replaced the AC at the restaurant. It sho am hot in South Jawja
Jump to new posts Re: Hot enough for you? by keith @ Yesterday at 05:40 PM

They say we might even break a record for consecutive 90+ degree days that was set in 1937... long before climate clowns cried about global warming. But it isn't looking as if we will break the all time record which was set in the 1950's... also lo
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Springfield " Sporter" by eightbore @ Yesterday at 05:24 PM

I would have given anything to have someone like Keith to flame the members on another forum where I and others were unfairly treated like scum for years. They deserved a "Keith" over there.
Jump to new posts Re: Rings on a model 12 forend by bluedcanoed @ Yesterday at 04:46 PM

Industrial supply houses like McMaster-Carr sell abrasive cord in spools of various diameters and grits to clean out deepen and/or remove finish from the old style wooden forends of American repeaters. For polishing or refinishing, I've used various
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Springfield " Sporter" by keith @ Yesterday at 04:40 PM

Sorry Billy, but I have nothing to hide. I've mentioned my children many times, so unlike your good buddy SKB, I haven't taken myself out of the gene pool. I suppose we should be thankful Stevie will never be with a woman, and reproduce, because it
Jump to new posts Re: Hot enough for you? by skeettx @ Yesterday at 04:34 PM

We got RAIN this afternoon !!! YEEEEEE HAWWWW BUT has been near 100 all week Mike
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Springfield " Sporter" by craigd @ Yesterday at 04:31 PM

Hey lone star, are you bored too. I hear it’s the Montana of the balkans. What sort of paperwork is needed to bring an ‘03 in for a hunt. Used to be, one could just walk an AK in, but I understand assault rifles have fallen out of favor recently? Han
Jump to new posts Re: The pinfire game gun by canvasback @ Yesterday at 03:58 PM

Looking forward to your posts, Steve. This could be very interesting.
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Springfield " Sporter" by rocky mtn bill @ Yesterday at 03:15 PM

Keith, Your calling other's sexual orientation into question when no one has challenged you on that front makes me wonder if you aren't hiding something from us. We won't hold it against you. We understand that such matters are just the way the genes
Jump to new posts Re: Pricing an Abercrombie & Fitch Zoli-Rizzini by rocky mtn bill @ Yesterday at 03:04 PM

Are prices higher for 410's?
Jump to new posts Re: The pinfire game gun by Steve Helsley @ Yesterday at 02:17 PM

Steve, Very interesting, thank you. An observation on the 'single bite.' Powell's patent action lifters (No.1163 of 1864) were, for the most part, single bites (Some were fitted with a doll's head extension.). The last pinfire lifter was sold in 189
Jump to new posts The pinfire game gun by Steve Nash @ Yesterday at 01:39 PM

There are wonderful threads on this board that follow individual makers, and models. In keeping with the spirit of sharing, and to provide a different distraction in these trying times, I am starting a thread on the pinfire game gun. When I started
Double Rifles, Paradox Guns & Gauge Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Readying a double rifle for deer season... by bushveld @ Yesterday at 01:18 PM

I have built a few double rifles and I have built and regulated them for scopes as my eyesight it not as good as it was 70 years ago. However, the vast majority of double rifles, including o/u's were not regulated at the factory using scopes. Most d
Jump to new posts Re: Hot enough for you? by craigd @ Yesterday at 12:06 PM

Still better than talking chop in a down town latte establishment.
Jump to new posts Re: Pricing an Abercrombie & Fitch Zoli-Rizzini by L. Brown @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

They're good guns for the money. Prices on smallbores (especially the 28's) have gone up quite a bit. I recall buying a nice 20ga from Jack Dudley when he ran La Becasse. Right around $1,000. But that's been quite a few years ago. A&F starte
Jump to new posts Re: Hot enough for you? by L. Brown @ Yesterday at 11:38 AM

Same story over here in Wisconsin's North Woods, Lloyd. They're talking about 90's tomorrow and Saturday. And it looks like not much relief in sight well into next week.
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.