December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (Perry M. Kissam, 1 invisible), 4 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13717 Members
9 Forums
33804 Topics
470054 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: How many Ithaca 7E single barrel trap guns made by 2-piper @ Yesterday at 12:59 PM

A co-worker & I once went on a dove shoot over a cornfield that had been chopped for silage. It was too crowded so we did not stay for a long time. There was one place in the field where two or three stalks had been left standing & not choppe
Jump to new posts Re: The finish on an I.J. Skeet-er receiver? by Bob Cash @ Yesterday at 12:13 PM

Originally Posted By: keithCrying Bob... It would be nice if you could also I include a Post-It-Note in the background the next time you post pictures of a gun from CSMC which doesn't belong to you. Then maybe you won't have another embarrassing mome
Jump to new posts Re: The finish on an I.J. Skeet-er receiver? by keith @ Yesterday at 11:53 AM

Crying Bob... It would be nice if you could also I include a Post-It-Note in the background the next time you post pictures of a gun from CSMC which doesn't belong to you. Then maybe you won't have another embarrassing moment such as when eightbore b
Jump to new posts Re: Nice gun. by Ted Schefelbein @ Yesterday at 11:53 AM

Originally Posted By: LeFusilOriginally Posted By: steve vossOnce it was Cyl/Mod, anything you wanted. I’d be that guy in a heartbeat. Wouldn’t think twice about adjusting the chokes to a more reasonable combination that suits what I want the gun f
Jump to new posts Re: Coating damascus barrels by SKB @ Yesterday at 11:15 AM

acetone works well for this
Jump to new posts Re: The finish on an I.J. Skeet-er receiver? by bill schodlatz @ Yesterday at 10:56 AM

Mine has been blued over original case colors, both are well worn. bill
Jump to new posts Coating damascus barrels by rocky mtn bill @ Yesterday at 10:47 AM

I recall a discussion from some time back about coating damascus barrels with, I think, stock finish to protect and preserve the metal finish. I'd like to know how to prepare for doing this, how best to clean the surface and with what solvent, etc. A
Jump to new posts Re: OT --- preserving a map by HomelessjOe @ Yesterday at 09:47 AM

https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=557408&page=1 Any buyers remorse ?
Jump to new posts Re: Nice gun. by Lloyd3 @ Yesterday at 09:36 AM

Short barrels, a ton of cast but....really neat! Kirby gets some fun stuff occasionally. He's got a lefty McNaughton hammer in 16 at the moment that really rolls my socks down. Now if I could only justify one more fancy gun....
Jump to new posts Re: OT --- preserving a map by Cold Iron @ Yesterday at 09:35 AM

I'd be cautious of using lacquer and try to find some non yellowing if I went that way. Been using Aquaseal Map Seal on my topo quads for almost 50 years now. And my first maps done with it are still good to go today. Map Seal Liquid Aquaseal D
German & Austrian Sporting Guns @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Photobucket Images by skeettx @ Yesterday at 09:28 AM

Double click on the picture
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Total Stock Blank Transformation: How is it done? by HomelessjOe @ Yesterday at 09:08 AM

Originally Posted By: keith So I'd like to ask the experts here... How does the figure in a blank make such a transformation??? If we could learn how to do this, we could probably turn plain maple into Circassian Walnut. So.... bOb might've had it
Jump to new posts Re: OT --- preserving a map by HomelessjOe @ Yesterday at 08:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Stan Might not should copy it, Mike. It can be bought today, and there might be some copyright protection, or something like that, on it. Thanks, SRH Want we should take up a collection fer ya....
Jump to new posts Re: Ramrod Saga by HomelessjOe @ Yesterday at 08:43 AM

I would think most places would frown if you rolled yer baby buggy around with a gun pointed up at yer own head Stanley. Myself I say go for it Ergo44. Ps...you did not have the original ram rod.
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Lyman 103 windage adjustable sight by prairie ghost @ Yesterday at 08:12 AM

Moving forward with Dave's permission to list here. Rare Lyman 103 windage adjustable sight for Springfield 1903, mounted to the cocking piece. Sight is in excellent condition for it's age, would make a great addition for a classic Springfield rifle.
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
.....Boob’s nastygram disappeared just like a fart in the wind, eh jOe?
Jump to new posts Re: Nice gun. by L. Brown @ Yesterday at 07:36 AM

I saw that ribless Martin on Kirby's table at the Great Northern. My first Brit double was a 16ga Martin BLNE without any unusual features. Bought from Hallowell back in the old "Gun List" days. I'd agree with Dustin that I wouldn't hesi
Jump to new posts Re: How many Ithaca 7E single barrel trap guns made by JBLondon @ Yesterday at 07:33 AM

On the topic of single game guns. Wow. Want! https://www.gunsinternational.com/guns-f...un_id=101341895
Jump to new posts Re: Ramrod Saga by Stan @ Yesterday at 07:03 AM

Gene, any way to swap the gun holders around and carry them muzzle up? It's acceptable at every range I ever shot at to do so. The no-no is carrying guns on a range horizontal. SRH
Jump to new posts Re: Help ID AYA Model by HeymSR20 @ Yesterday at 06:30 AM

I would agree with Lagopus, if its a non ejector its a no3, ejector its a no4. The yeomans were only made in 12 and have a flat raised file cut rib and were not nearly so well put together. The No3, 4 were much better fitted.
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: WTB WEBLEY AND SCOTT by Imperdix @ Yesterday at 04:15 AM

Hard to beat a nice W & S 700 series gun ,they offer very good value in today`s market and are good to shoot! Some good examples been shown in this thread!
Jump to new posts Re: Nice gun. by Imperdix @ Yesterday at 03:49 AM

As nice a boxlock as you`ll see there,lovely action work ! Thanks for sharing.
Jump to new posts Re: The finish on an I.J. Skeet-er receiver? by Bob Cash @ Yesterday at 02:34 AM

Originally Posted By: keithI doubt if that Skeeter belongs to Bob. He probably lifted the pictures from CSMC. Check out the stock pics in his locked "Superlight Upgrade" thread.... where he tries to suggest that the near finished stock show
Jump to new posts Re: Nice gun. by Argo44 @ Yesterday at 12:24 AM

6 lbs, 1 oz.
Jump to new posts Re: Ramrod Saga by Argo44 @ Yesterday at 12:15 AM

The TotW ramrod tapers (see photos above)...It has a screw-on cap covering the wad extractor screw end. It is offered in several lengths and three gauges 12, 13, 20. TotW products are well made...but the 28 1/4" rod is 1/4" too long for my
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.