September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Who's Online
8 registered (GaryD007, dezrat57, gerryk_5, Cameron, 78CJ, 2 invisible), 6 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13885 Members
10 Forums
34796 Topics
488043 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Dis-assembling antique collectible cartridge by pamtnman @ 52 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Der Amipamtnman. Put me down as a student in your class room. Mike You are a gentleman, Mike, thank you for the compliment. Please believe me when I tell you I am not a technically skilled man. I am all thumbs, super Cro M
Double Rifles, Paradox Guns & Gauge Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Ar-15 myths to Clear by 375whelenIMP @ Today at 10:43 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M16_rifle
Jump to new posts Re: The pinfire game gun by Daryl Hallquist @ Today at 10:07 AM

Thanks, Mr. Nash. Interesting to apply the makers to the shapes. I noticed your #8 Dougall and it brought to mind a couple of Dougall centerfires from ca 1872 or 1874. Dougall seemed to like a fairly unusual hammer shape for the centerfires. If o
German & Austrian Sporting Guns @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Wilhelm Förster Double Rifle in 9.5x47R by ellenbr @ Today at 10:05 AM

Thanks Ford. So it could have been 62.5cm then. Cheers, Raimey rse
Jump to new posts Re: 3 in 1 Oil by Chuck H @ Today at 12:26 AM

I've been using Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil, but hated the smell. So, I recently switched to M1 15w50. For grease, I've been using Super Lube synthetic with teflon, which is white and won't stain clothes when you rub a double against them.
Jump to new posts Re: Do I understand this? by skeettx @ Yesterday at 07:15 PM

REMEMBER all, he is asking about 2 1/2 inch ammo.
Jump to new posts Re: Warning on new version of Thompson's Water Seal by Perry M. Kissam @ Yesterday at 02:20 PM

I also fell prey to the new stuff by painting and entire deck surrounding my pool with it. Looked good. For about a month. It did not last a year before 99% of it was gone, washed away by rain or dried and blown away by wind. Worthless.
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Edward Whistler Sidelock by hammersleyfork @ Yesterday at 01:50 PM

sold
Jump to new posts Re: Thieme & Schlegelmilch Nimrod by Recoil Rob @ Yesterday at 12:37 PM

Link to previous Nimrod action thread. https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=566333&page=2
Jump to new posts Re: Tips for Refurbishing Back action Hammergun by vam5067 @ Yesterday at 10:28 AM

Thanks Mike, good to know.
German & Austrian Sporting Guns @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Collath combo by ellenbr @ Yesterday at 09:36 AM

In close proximity to the odd maker's mark there is the stamp of Crown over N, STmG with 7/8 gr. Then on the the lug, G(?). 16 . 8X72. 2.5 G.R. 5 K.M.G. - I think the 1st to be for powder and the 2nd for bullet weight? It is possible that it p
Jump to new posts Re: E.M. Reilly; History; Chronology; Serial Numbers by Argo44 @ Yesterday at 01:01 AM

============================================================================================== 315 (277) Oxford Street - a multitude of Oxford Street buildings carrying that number A gentleman in UK, a very prominent member of the gun fraternity, ha
Jump to new posts Re: Repair on an 1886 Scott Climax Action by Argo44 @ 09/23/20 10:03 PM

I drove down today and dropped the 16 bore off at Gunter's - in the middle of no-where. Impressive fellow; fun to talk to; knows his stuff. Found a couple of other things to check (ejector problem in right barrel and stiff back trigger pull. Before
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite Game/Gun Picture - 2020 Hunting Season by Mark Larson @ 09/23/20 07:31 PM

I finished working on my H&H 16, and took her out Monday for a spin, with her first shots on birds, resulting in two stoned roosters. Very happy.
Jump to new posts Re: Just spoke with Stan... by gil russell @ 09/23/20 06:33 PM

Stan: Now you just have to get ready for the second dove season. Get well Dude!
Jump to new posts Re: Clean Filson Tin cloth? by fallschirmjaeger @ 09/23/20 04:28 PM

Not worth wasting your time Mike. I just wait until my chaps dry then brush them off, and rewax at the beginning of each season. I understand that you are selling them and probably just want them to be presentable to sell. Spot cleaning with a br
Jump to new posts Re: I thought the board would want to know by canvasback @ 09/23/20 01:19 PM

Great news Stan. Really good to have you back.
Jump to new posts Re: Is there room for another SxS event? by AZMike @ 09/23/20 09:37 AM

Don't ignore quality and unique to the area food vendors. If you want your crowd to hang out more FEED them! Loafing tents with beer (if possible) and food will help the gents settle in for a bit. **Oh yea, nice looking scorers (not old men) is a re
Jump to new posts Re: European Butt Plates by fallschirmjaeger @ 09/23/20 09:08 AM

Thanks guys! I checked eBay... I'm not sure how I missed that one.
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: 1903 custom target on gunbroker by craigd @ 09/23/20 06:20 AM

I believe many firearms are impulse buys. This rifle may be much more likely to be resold at significantly less, that appreciate.
Jump to new posts Re: CSMC ? by MyGSPIzzy @ 09/22/20 11:17 PM

I have not had to use CSMC for repair work but my sales experience with them was off-putting. Last spring and summer, I scoured every dealer site and auction house (including prior sales) for a 30” 20ga Fox in CE or XE grade. I located a DE through
That's sort of a thought I had but i would use wood and hopefully it would be good enough to go. Lotsa work though.
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Inspecting top break shotguns by 82nd Trooper @ 09/22/20 07:53 PM

Gunman-I've only restored 7 shotguns so far but I do plan on doing a lot more. So for future purchases I would like to know what to look for so I have an idea the extent of work the guns are going to need. An there's a lot of info you can get from bo
Jump to new posts Re: Mocha's first foray afield by steve voss @ 09/22/20 05:14 PM

Back atcha, Tom!
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Custom Surkamer Rifle by xausa @ 09/22/20 10:47 AM

The 1916 Newtons were very advanced for their day, but did not have integral scope mounts, merely flattened surfaces on top of the reciever ring and bridge to facilitate scope mounting. They had some advanced features, such as a unique take down syst
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.