January
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
9 registered (Dennis Potter, FlyChamps, SamW, m-4, Drew Hause, 1 invisible), 9 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13744 Members
10 Forums
33988 Topics
473317 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Fitted tube sets for sxs's by Bob Jurewicz @ 42 minutes 27 seconds ago

About 5 years ago I put a Briley Companion 20 ga tube set in a 2 1/2" chamber Parker DH with Damascus barrels. I simply filed back the exterior forcing cone-chamber area until I achieved the proper fit. Works fine and I believe safe with double
Jump to new posts Re: Sleeved Barrels by Ted Schefelbein @ 51 minutes 36 seconds ago

It is a bargain. It has beautiful, long, in proof tubes, choked about CYL and FULL, and I wish I had room in my safe for it, and a use not covered by the dozen or so 12s already here. Double triggers and no ejectors give it an edge in reliability. I
Jump to new posts Re: New Zealand firearms law by keith @ Today at 06:24 PM

Um, no James... I do not see how that works. I tried to be as civil as I could when responded to Nancy-boy's bullshit. I could have reverted to calling you a two-faced Canadian weasel. But there was no need to go there to counter Nancy's crap. I don
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts WTB beater or project Parker Trojan 16ga by gunny @ Today at 03:30 PM

looking for a beater or project Parker Trojan 16ga. PM me with what you have.
Jump to new posts Re: Italian made Charles Daly by Replacement @ Today at 10:23 AM

Quote:Except for the vent rib, it does look quite a bit like a GR-3. My GR3 12ga does have a vent rib.
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Loosen old tight screws by Daryl Hallquist @ Today at 09:06 AM

Be sure your screwdriver blade is not too wide. Some countersinks for screws have tapered sidewalls, so even though the blade of the screwdriver fits nicely into the visible slot, the edge of the blade may be catching the sidewall below the surface
Jump to new posts Re: Other similar Forums that you visit? by AZMike @ Today at 08:13 AM

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe What the hell you still doing here AzMike ? Nca225 if ever there was a person in need of an exorcism it's you. Yea, well Joe I thought you were coming out to the ranch to look for old shotgun brass!
Jump to new posts Re: "The Southern" chamber burst by Old Joe @ Today at 07:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Drew HauseKen. I'm not sure where I found this, and it is an almost unreadable scanned copy, but here you go So happy Rev-Doc changed old ways of copying from the web with out attribution to the poster. Lately I see he tries
Jump to new posts Re: A Brief History of Gunbarrel Iron & Steel by Lloyd3 @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

My latest smokepole... Now all I need to do is get to use it.
Jump to new posts Re: 280 Fajen stock patterns available again. by Replacement @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Nice to see the old catalog pages again. Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite Game/Gun Picture - 2019 Hunting Season by 67galaxie @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

Great job Gil! I didn't make the time to go once. Shame on me
Jump to new posts Re: Unusual Dumoulin by David Zincavage @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

My own thinking was: there was more than one Dumoulin maker, some higher end than others. Chances of my asking and hearing back in time from this kind of auction house seemed unpromising. The gun's weight is unspecified. The bore condition also unkn
Jump to new posts Re: AYA Factory Special Addition. Anniversary Catalog by arrieta2 @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM

Thanks Bob Just sent you a PM John
Jump to new posts Re: Photobucket test by HomelessjOe @ Yesterday at 02:03 PM

Ha
Jump to new posts Ruger Factory Catalog. Full color. 2007 by arrieta2 @ Yesterday at 01:08 PM

Ruger Factory Color Catalog. Here is a Ruger catalog from 2007. The unique thing about this catalog is that it shows the Ruger Gold Label side by side shotguns. It gives the specs and the engraving patterns. Also most interesting is the catalog show
Jump to new posts Re: 16 GAUGE BOX LOCK BY HORATIO JONES 5 1/4 POUNDS! by Run With The Fox @ Yesterday at 12:41 PM

TURD-- "Trainee Undergoing Recruit Discipline".. We belly crawled with our M-1 Garands through a lot of mud and rain at ITR-Camp Pendleton CA-- but not cesspools-- RWTF
Jump to new posts Re: invoice found by bushveld @ Yesterday at 11:40 AM

!Wow!!
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: help needed on rings by WildCattle @ 01/19/20 10:41 PM

No problem CraigD, the rib is 12.5mm, the top of the dovetail is .445. At this stage I think those are Parker Hale rings, which undoubtedly would be hard to find. I did order a vintage catalog from Cornell to try and get a reference number. First sto
Silent Doubles - In Memorium
Jump to new posts Re: Death of Peter Chapman Purdey Gunmaker by crossedchisles @ 01/19/20 06:06 PM

I worked with both Colin Smith & Peter Chapman @ Irongate Wharf,Purdeys Factory It had been a stable for the "Barge pulling Horses: for 65 yrs I talk a little in my BOOK" Shotgun Technicana about the 1950s but have quite a No of "S
Jump to new posts Re: Barrel set compatibility by KennyT @ 01/19/20 03:33 PM

This is what I figured. The lack of standardization is amazing, all these small workshops working by natural light and oil lamps filing, hammering and twisting away to produce what are essentially one-offs that are hand-made to fit a specific action.
Jump to new posts Ithaca Flues Grade 4E - 12 Ga - 1910 Gun by Rick Beckner @ 01/19/20 01:22 PM

Ithaca Flues Grade 4E serial #198202 made in 1910. A 12 gauge gun with 30” Damascus barrels choked F and M by my drop in gauge. Brass front bead. LOP is 14 1/2 inches to an Ithaca Sunburst pad. Gun left the factory with a horn butt plate that was r
Jump to new posts Re: WTB- Charles Daly FWT 12ga by ksauers1 @ 01/19/20 11:58 AM

I know a guy that has some nice Daly’s
Jump to new posts Re: Nice price on a nice Lefever E by builder @ 01/19/20 11:53 AM

Email sent
Jump to new posts Re: 10 bore quail gun by Run With The Fox @ 01/19/20 08:23 AM

In his later, more affluent years, the late Paul A. Curtis favored English made side-by-sides, London "bests" and a few made to order by R.G. Owen. The late Dr. Charles Cadwalader Norris, a "Main-line Blue Blood, started with L.C. Smit
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Reduced! Mauser G33-40, .338-06, Chic Worthing by Recoil Rob @ 01/19/20 12:13 AM

$3500
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.