April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 7 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13791 Members
10 Forums
34342 Topics
478446 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: fritz by Ted Schefelbein @ Today at 01:18 AM

Originally Posted By: ShotgunjonesIt would be difficult to find a set of photos that tell less about a gun. That has gotten to be a fine art the last few years. I see crummy photos, I don’t even bother calling. JR was optimistic in the $1500 price
Jump to new posts Re: Buy a set of scales to reload and use them. by KY Jon @ Today at 01:04 AM

Check weight is essential. Also be sure your scales are level. It does make a difference. I have two electronic scales and when checking large numbers of charges that helps. But I check them with a 1010 balance beam scales, just to make sure I am get
German & Austrian Sporting Guns @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Thieme + Schlegelmilch "Nimrod" SxS purchase by steve white @ Today at 12:55 AM

Love those Nimrod internals!
Doing some surfing tonight (found three more serial numbered Reilly's)...I ran across this Reilly U-L. Take a look at the hammers. https://waffen-beste.de/Flinten/flinten.html HDF E. M. Reilly & Co. London super Erhaltungszustand mit allem Zub
Jump to new posts Re: A Baluch built circa 1900 home-made SxS by Ted Schefelbein @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Originally Posted By: lonesome roadsOriginally Posted By: Ted SchefelbeinOriginally Posted By: 2-piperThis looks like a muzzleloader to me. I would not call that a "Bolt" per se. I wouldn’t call it a gun per say.... Best, Ted _______
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: 3 classic double books FS by bushveld @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Thank you.
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Thanks for sharing. I particularly like pp 520 (72)
Double Rifles, Paradox Guns & Gauge Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Pictures of vintage reloading tools? by Rick W @ Yesterday at 06:09 PM

You might enjoy Tom Rowe’s 2 volume set of ‘Reloading Tools of the Black Powder Era.’
Jump to new posts Re: Leather Dye Color Question by Dan S. W. @ Yesterday at 02:54 PM

Never mind - found a good match in light brown: Angelus color swatches
Jump to new posts Re: Bailey Bradshaw Rising Block DR- 500ne & 450-400ne by LeFusil @ Yesterday at 01:55 PM

@ Tim Carney.......NICE!!!!! Can’t wait to see the finished project. Congrats on the order. I absolutely love those little round action Bailey Hornet rifles. The thread where he chronicled the building of one of those awesome little creations was on
Jump to new posts Re: Francisque Darne by Carl Baird @ Yesterday at 12:52 PM

Thank you Brent!!!
Jump to new posts WTB---MEC Super Sizer SS77 12ga by dukxdog @ Yesterday at 12:47 PM

If you have one in working condition for sale please PM. Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: Lion Country Supply Gun Request by Lloyd3 @ Yesterday at 12:39 PM

I used to detour through there to see their inventory. Bought a used Ugartechea 28 there once as well. Was a neat little shop, glad to hear they're still holding on.
Jump to new posts wanted to buy by ed good @ Yesterday at 12:32 PM

paying cash now for retired sxs hunting guns in 16 and 20 gauge... pm with details of what you have to offer...
Jump to new posts Re: Spring cleaning, projects etc by RARiddell @ Yesterday at 12:10 PM

keep me posted!!
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Stock finishing questions by damascus @ Yesterday at 12:05 PM

I do not use paint store oils at all. I prefer to purchase edible flax seed oil as used for culinary purposes because the quality is far superior also being much lighter in colour than oils sold in paint stores. I add my own lead based dryers because
Jump to new posts Re: More on 2 3/4" 1 1/4 oz load by BrentD @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

Originally Posted By: L. Brown In McIntosh's book "Shotguns and Shooting", the chapter "Gunning John Ringneck" contains the following quote: " . . . From experience I have to say I wouldn't object too strongly if someone des
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite Game/Gun Picture - 2019 Hunting Season by 67galaxie @ Yesterday at 10:39 AM

Great job Gil!
Jump to new posts Re: Getting out for a bit by Lloyd3 @ Yesterday at 12:49 AM

I don't, sadly. According to TripAdvisor it's still there and still a good place to stop.
Double Rifles, Paradox Guns & Gauge Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Anyone know of a source for the 3rd edition now (2020?) Looks like folks are either out or want $400.
Jump to new posts Re: A letter from an English Garden by Matt Stolley @ 04/03/20 07:42 PM

Damascus, thank you for sharing your garden with us! Only the crocus have been blooming here. They actually started blooming through the last of the snow, as is usual here.
Jump to new posts Re: Possibly very bad news by LGF @ 04/03/20 07:33 PM

Miller and King, you are mainstays of this forum, wells of information and wisdom. Thinking of you both and hoping for the best.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Crescent 410 hammerless SXS Buttstock by DiamondSxS @ 04/03/20 07:31 PM

I’m sorry I did and just responded to the PM
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: L.C.Smith Straight Grip Ideal or Specialty by tomcountry @ 04/03/20 06:42 PM

I have a straight gripped ideal with 26"barrells imp cyl both original finish other than case colors n barrels reblued after rib was redone by buck Hamlin. email me for more info n pictures. tom
Jump to new posts Re: sauer meisterwerk by Recoil Rob @ 04/03/20 04:38 PM

I can take gold on blue in small doses, gold on coin, aah, no thanks. And does anyone actually use cocking indicators?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.