November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 7 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13697 Members
9 Forums
33715 Topics
468817 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Best Bench Vise by Stan @ 23 minutes 2 seconds ago

Agree, buzz. The mould always needs to be hot when casting, to help prevent wrinkles and voids. I'm fortunate not to have to mould mine. I was given several hundred pounds of sheet lead from a remodeled X-ray room, folded into big sheets. I just cut
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: A good 20-something double? by 2-piper @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

If this link works here is one like Ted was speaking of (Rode Hard & Put Up Wet). When I bought mine back in 68, just before the ban on mail order, I chose it because it had double triggers, I liked the shape of the frame rear better than those &
Jump to new posts Re: E.M. Reilly; History; Chronology; Serial Numbers by Steve Nash @ Yesterday at 10:44 PM

As you demonstrate so well, contemporary accounts, records, advertisements, case labels, and publications are the best sources for unravelling the story of gun development in the 1850s and 1860s. But I have to say, what really made my week, Gene, was
Jump to new posts Re: Laminated steel barrels Belgian "W. Richards" by 2-piper @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

I believe that most of the W Richards marked guns made in Belgium were low-end Pieper made guns, though not 100% positive. My uncle had one of these Belgian made W Richards & was carrying it about his arm one day & stopped to work on a fence.
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: CHOKE REAMERS FOR 12 AND 20 GAUGES by gil russell @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

Paul: I'll try private message again. Not going to post that to the entire forum. 2751 N Lone Dove Trail Tucson AZ 85749
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Winchester Model 70 Pre 64 vs. Post 64 by craigd @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

I think every aspect of newer production M70s could be looked at as a technical improvement, except that they don't make 'em like they used to. I'm thinking that you may have an advantage in that you may not have to insist on collector level conditio
Jump to new posts Re: Unusual, even for a Darne... by keith @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

I kind of suspected that BrentD and Jagermeister were one and the same person. And so begins the never-ending quest for the perfect Darne...
Jump to new posts Re: Picked up this 1903 hoffman yesterday by BrentD @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

It is a might fine rifle, even my my nonbolt rifle perspective. I hope you get to hunt it someday soon. It would look really good next to an elk or mule deer.
Jump to new posts Re: Cleaning the interior of an oak and leather case by Run With The Fox @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM

Blue Planit?? I realise you Limey Lads have some different spellings for words in the King's English- but surely you mean planet, not planit, righto?? Foxy
Jump to new posts Re: Winchester 21 Skeet production numbers? by Researcher @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM

By the time Winchester switched from 26" to 28" as the "standard" barrel length for Model 21 Skeet Guns, side-by-sides had really fallen out of favor as serious skeet guns.
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Undoing what someone’s has done by Ted Schefelbein @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

Let it be. 50-60 years or so of use will tone it down nicely. Best, Ted
Jump to new posts Re: A.H.Fox 20 Ga Philly 28" Sterlingworth Ejector by Jason Peck @ Yesterday at 02:27 PM

$1400 shipping included.
Jump to new posts Re: A.H.Fox 16 Ga Philly 28" Sterlingworth Extractor by Jason Peck @ Yesterday at 02:27 PM

$1300 shipping included.
Jump to new posts Re: A.H.Fox 12 Ga Philly 30" Sterlingworth Pin-Gun by Jason Peck @ Yesterday at 02:26 PM

$850 shipping included.
Jump to new posts Re: A.H.Fox 16 Ga Philly 28" Sterlingworth Ejector by Jason Peck @ Yesterday at 02:26 PM

$1400 shipping included.
Jump to new posts Re: A.H.Fox 12 Ga Savage 26" SW Skeet Upland Game Gun by Jason Peck @ Yesterday at 02:26 PM

$1800 shipping included.
Jump to new posts Re: A.H.Fox 12 Ga Philly 32" Sterlingworth Trap by Jason Peck @ Yesterday at 02:26 PM

$900 shipping included.
Jump to new posts Re: A.H.Fox 12 Ga Philly 30" Sterlingworth Ejector Pin by Jason Peck @ Yesterday at 02:25 PM

$900 shipping included.
Jump to new posts Re: A.H.Fox 12 Ga Philly 2nd Gen 30" AE-Grade Ejector by Jason Peck @ Yesterday at 02:24 PM

$1400 shipping included.
Jump to new posts Re: FOX/STERLINGWORTH CO. (PRE-DATES AH FOX) 12GA 30" by gil russell @ Yesterday at 01:39 PM

Brian: I did.
Jump to new posts Re: CSMC A.H. Fox XE Special 20 gauge by vikingny @ Yesterday at 01:09 PM

Heck of a good deal. Really.
German & Austrian Sporting Guns @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Buggenoms shotgun by ellenbr @ Yesterday at 11:19 AM

All I am aware of is that he was active in Liege in the mid 1830s: https://mallorquina.pagesperso-orange.fr/source/pageB.htm F. Buggenoms - Liège vers 1836 Cheers, Raimey rse
Jump to new posts Re: Who sleeves barrels by susjwp @ Yesterday at 10:40 AM

thanks all
Jump to new posts Re: FS: Winchester Model 61 for .22 Long Rifle Shot by Jolly Bill @ Yesterday at 10:16 AM

To the top with a reduced price.
Jump to new posts Re: Time to Thin the Herd by Poorhouse @ Yesterday at 09:47 AM

newenglandcustomgun.com has photos and info. I just noticed that the Mannlicher description sez "sale pending," so maybe gone @ $2150. Springfield still listed @ $975. Thanks for your interest.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.