Buzz, yes sir thats a suppressor, legal for use on all legal game in the free state of Louisiana. For us only shotguns have a round count restriction except for the conversation order goose hunts which allows any capacity shotguns. In about 40 states or so suppressors are legal to own and in most are legal to hunt with. For me it brings shooting to an entirely new level of enjoyment. I have significant hearing loss from years of stupidity so it helps preserve what I have left. And for the same reasons lots of you enjoy packing a 5.5# double for upland game I love packing a suppressed 9 barreled lightweight 300 Blackout. Its the most handy woods gun you will ever have the pleasure to shoot. Twenty rounds of 110 Barns X over 20 grains of 296 in the magazine of which I only needed one. Close Joe.

Pamtnman when Im hunting behind the house most of the time Im in any legal game mode so hogs were certainly on the list. When paddling I will often bring a suppressed 22lr to take coons, squirrels and rabbits if given the opportunity.

John Roberts, Its an inside jokebut believe me I get as much or more pleasure chasing spikes and 4 points thru the swamp in my home town as I do shooing 160 ten points with my Bow in Kansas so It is indeed a trophy my friend.