Update 1/9/21 - The update is complete but not without some hair pulling and I don't have much left!

A sideways PHP update and some corrupted files caused a bunch of misfires.

And then the really fun one...who remembers the buried database password from 1996?
Lucky I had it on my super secret decoder ring that was in a safe spot.
The safe spot eluded me for about 4 hours...;-)

Thankfully, I located the password and had a copy of the bad files.

As of now we are back in the saddle....

If you see anything weird please drop me a note.

It will take me a few weeks to get up to speed on any new features so please be patient.

Thank you all for your participation.

Dear Cast & Crew.

There is a major BBS software update planned for early January 2021.
Now would be a good time to remove old and/or unwanted private messages. I have already pruned old want ads prior to August 2020. If you have want ads from then to now that have sold or no longer available please remove them too.

I am hopeful that there will be no issues and have made a full back up on 12/28.
Should things drift sideways the worst case would be a week or so loss of posts and any new membership that register between the 28th and the day of the update.

The board may be closed for a few days. I apologize in advance for any disruption.

Thank you all for your participation and your soon to be tested patience with the update.

**** Update will likely occur within a week of 1/8. Documentation has been submitted just waiting in the job line now.