Well, well, well... another ammo shortage thread. I'll bet it won't be the last either.

Unfortunately, some here seem to have a little problem connecting the dots. Dustin and Stan and Ted seem to get it...

Originally Posted by Ted Schefelbein
I’d bet it gets no better, at least not for the next four years. They promised it.

Best,
Ted

But for those with short memories, think back to how bad things got with ammo shortages and gun prices going nuts when Democrat Bill Clinton got his Assault Weapons Ban passed and anti-gun Democrats weere trying to bankrupt the firearms industry with frivolous lawsuits.

Then George Bush got elected and allowed the Assault Weapons ban to sunset. In addition, he signed the" Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act" in 2005 that was brought to us by our NRA and House and Senate Republicans. So the panic buying situation eased up.

Then another anti-gun Democrat Barack Hussein Obama, and his anti-gun running mate Joe Biden got elected, with promises of new anti-2nd Amendment measures. The 2013 Newtown shooting gave them the opening they wanted, and they made a very hard push for massive restrictions on semi-autos, handguns, large cap magazines, and ammunition. Predictably, panic buying and massive price increases for guns and ammo followed.

The efforts of gun owners and the NRA thwarted that effort by Obama and Biden, and anti-gun Democrats got punished in the 2014 mid-term election. People relaxed a bit, and panic buying slowed down.

Then a pro-2nd Amendment guy named Donald Trump got elected, and he managed to quickly get the pro-2nd Amendment Justice Neil Gorsuch seated on the U.S. Supreme Court. The guns and ammo panic buying pretty much stopped... until some nut-bar shot up a Country Western concert in Las Vegas, and anti-gun Democrats renewed their push for big restrictions on 2nd Amendment Rights. Over time, it became apparent that Donald Trump wasn't going to sign any major anti-gun legislation, and he even got two more pro-2nd Amendment Justices seated on the Supreme Court.

But as fears grew that Trump was behind in the polls to get re-elected, and folks saw the threat from every anti-gun Democrat candidate, people naturally started hoarding again. Covid19 gave Democrats the excuse to do a massive expansion of mail-in voting with no effort to make the system secure from rampant fraud and cheating. We are expected to believe that Biden got more votes in black areas than Obama did, and that this multi-time loser who never scratched the surface in a presidential election effort suddenly shattered the all-time record number of votes. We are expected to ignore massive ballot dumps made very late at night, and told that it is OK for Republican poll watchers to be pushed back and not permitted to observe the counting process. We are told there is no evidence, and all claims of fraud are baseless... unless there was some Republican fraud. Then it is OK to speak.

There seems to be a pattern here. Anti-Gun Democrats equal threats to gun rights, and that equals panic buying and shortages. But some folks still don't get it. We can say that we need to elect pro-gun politicians, but it appears that Democrats have finally perfected election fraud. It has gotten to the point that they are calling anyone who mentions election fraud a subversive, and they are succeeding in silencing free speech pertaining to the subject.

We have some of them right here on this forum, and they happily supported and voted for the anti-gunner Joe Biden. They also worked in concert to stifle and ridicule any notion that there was widespread election fraud. I have little doubt that they will be contacting Dave to try to get this thread or my post deleted.

It isn't just preaching to the choir to point these facts out. Too many here still don't get it. And I will never understand why anyone would wish to accept or help these guys in any way, shape, or form. You can vote for a pro-gun politician, but these Libtards will cancel out your vote by voting for an anti-gunner like Biden or Schumer, or Pelosi. They will also try to silence you if you point out obvious election fraud.

So to me, if one of them asks where they can find a new pole to push their boat, I'd say we should tell them to shove their pole up their ass. I prefer to not help those who are helping anti-gunners threaten my hobby, my interest, and my Constitutional Right.