Originally Posted by Drew Hause
At Stan's advanced age wink and having spent > 5 minutes under water, he may have been denied ICU care in the UK after his near drowning.

laugh laugh grin

Though I am quite glad to be an American citizen, after having consulted with my GP, my wife and I are not going to take the vaccine at this time. Too many unanswered questions in our minds. The doc told me that he would ordinarily tell a patient whose lungs had been stressed like mine were to take the vaccine (underwater 8+ minutes and raging infections from E.Coli and two other bad bacteria for several days). But, he said my lungs sounded perfect, and concurred that we could decide for ourselves about the vaccine. We talked at length about Ivermectin, and other stuff. Then, he scolded me about my blood pressure and asked if I was still jumping rope for exercise. I said that I had not resumed after my recovery. He said I have one month to prove to him I could get my b.p. back down with exercise. In two weeks I'm up to 120 per day now, in two sets of 60, and increasing that amount almost daily. I jump twice between each rope revolution, so I get a quick heavy cardio workout. B.p. is already down to 139/80, still getting lower, and my lung capacity is steadily increasing. I feel like a million $.

Praise His name.

SRH