Okay Tom, I heard you.

I currently have 2 Poli guns. My bespoke Anson Extra in 28, 32 and 410. The other is the Sporting Clays model 12 ga w/30" bbls.

The Poli brothers came to an early Southern SxS with Rich Cole. I wanted a 32 ga for Vintage competitions. Poli could do that. I thought, crud, ammo would be hard. So I asked for 28 ga spare barrels, no problem. I pondered for a moment and asked about 410 bbls. The Poli brothers were concerned that if I had all barrels the same length the handling would be different. I told them to adjust barrel length as needed around the 32 ga at 28".

What I got was 27.5" 410, 28" 32ga, 29.5" 28 ga. Each barrel came with a matched forend. The 410 forend wood came from the stock blank. The other 2 are a great match. There is only a 2 ounce difference above or below 32 ga. Rocketman has spun this gun in all configurations. The Poli brothers created a gun that has dynamics that are basically the same across all 3 gauges. Anyone suggesting the Poli brothers are not capable of best production is welcome to try my gun. (In todays world, your ammo) My opinion is the Poli family builds best guns as requested. If you want less, they will accommodate.

I had a Poli Anson Extra sideplated 12. A great gun. The right firing pin seemed to care about the shell. I had a friend modify the firing pin just a touch. The gun never failed again.

My Sporting Clays Poli has the finest single trigger that I have ever used, short of a Colt SAA. It is fantastic. My gun is designed for min failures, extractors, non-select trigger, and manual safety. It has screw chokes. You shouldn't care about which barrel shoots first in a clays gun. You can change the chokes out at every station.
I know they were $6,000 when last offered. The SxS market is depressed. All SxS suffer value issues. I am always watching. Retirement has thinned the wallet, but I still look.

Other Poli guns I know of, but not necessarily know where they are now.

Poli Anson Extra 24ga, 32 ga 2 bbl set on a 20 ga frame.
Poli hammer 20ga 2 bbl set, A stunningly pretty gun.
Poli Extra 29" 20 ga (maybe the gun that started the thread)
Poli Anson Extra 20ga 2 bbl set with a golden quail

I'm pretty sure the Poli family made me the only 3 gauge SxS in 28, 32 and 410, that exists. That's bespoke. They did it for a reasonable cost. It just took 2 1/2 years to get done.

All Best,

Joe in Charlotte