Those 209’s are now $150/1,000. I don’t care if people want to pay insane prices other than these crazy prices just pour gasoline on a fire of panic buying. I will not be buying again until they drop down to less than $40/1,000. But when I see common ammo selling for over a dollar per round I have to wonder who can afford to shoot them at that price?

If people decide to sell unwanted or unneeded ammo or supplies I am all for it. I’ve been giving away stuff I no longer need, but to friends. I did set aside two flats of new shells to give to a couple young church members this Spring. I introduced their older brother and sister to shooting several years ago. I’ll make the same offer to the parents again and then to them if the parents agree. Their sister still comes skeet shooting from time to time. She knows I always have everything she needs and enjoy taking her. Last time she brought a friend but before I could allow her to shoot I had to get her mother’s permission. They had a great time but most birds were allowed to land safely. The brother now “kills” everything in video games. But all now know how to safely handle guns and have a basic understanding of clay sports. That’s my real goal, safety and giving just a bit of knowledge into shooting.