reasonable question...

chalk it up to my sense of humor... i think l'm being funny and hopefully entertaining some others here besides myself...and then there is my irreverence for those who presume to judge others...plus i am reflecting on patterns of speech i have experiened, mostly east of the missississippi...also, i am a lousy speller and find it more efficient to spell fo net tic ally...

i grew up before television...loved serial radio, comic books and the sunday paper funnies...i remember little abner, pogo and dagwood...an early tv gave me bugs bunny, daffy duck and my all time favorite...foghorn leghorn...all of these characters were created before the age of political correctness...i did and still do reveal in their incorrectness...jes my inner rebel coming out...

but, why then, were the writings of mark twain and joel chandler harris so popular, whereas mine, not so much? comprehending the written word requires imagination...have we lost that too?

think of me as a bored parrott, just sitting here on my perch, repeating back what i have heard an seen, as i am comfortable doing so...