Originally Posted by keith
Originally Posted by mc
Mark was letting people know there were openings for classes I have heard some people on this bb enjoy double guns and some might want to learn to do some repairs upgrades also anyone who is a gun owner and is not an NRA member and do not support the NRA is an idiot.and yes I am friends with people who offer a service of sxs shotgun repair and other sporting gun compatable servive ultimately I think Dave Webber should be deciding what steps to take and how to deal with tag line pirates:)

Dave Weber has made his feelings known about those who use his forum to promote thier business ventures here. I have posted that for you several times in the past mc, yet you seem determined to pretend that nothing has been stated on this matter.

The term "tag line pirates" is appropriate though. Glad you see it for what it is. Now please explain to me why you feel only Dave should act or comment on that, yet anyone can complain about any other behaviors they dislike, from insults to shooting fireworks???

You also twist my intent here. I am totally supportive of anyone who desires to learn to become a skilled gunsmith. But anyone who has that desire can easily find the resources to get such an education from any number of talented instructors. I did a quick Google search, and found numerous schools and courses all over the country, including these courses at Iowa-Valley that are being advertised here. The school is making money, and the instructors are making money. And I have no reason to believe that the instructors are doing this out of charity, and that they would earn more by not teaching these classes. I'd say that their earnings will be dependent upon how many students sign up. This Free Advertising will help fill their pockets, but do nothing at all for Dave. How is that fair?

Do you think I should do a "public service" by advertising all of the other available gunsmithing schools and courses here without any compensation or consideration for Dave? Apparently, you and several others see nothing wrong with that.... especially those who are profiting from their own Free Advertising.

By the way mc... when you say that any gun owner who does not support the NRA is an idiot, you are insulting some of your pals here. But we do agree on that much.

So predictable our resident Karen is once more acting as the self appointed site policeman.

Keith, you don't really give a shit....you just use this as an excuse to attack those on your shit list. So freaking tiresome. One would think the sanctions Dave has placed on you over time might teach you something. But no.....your self righteous bullshit just feeds on itself and encourages you to even greater instances of Gladys Kravitz-ism. Always sticking your nose where it doesn't belong and where you have nothing to offer.