Originally Posted by Stanton Hillis
I thought it was common knowledge that Princess Grace was the reason for the pigeon shoots at Monaco being stopped. Just another example of a man allowing a new wife to exert too much influence. I could say more on this, but will refrain.

Just a sidenote on all those who are against us and just like current legislation where if the opposition takes one item away, they always, ALWAYS(as history has repeatedly demonstrated) return to delete something else from our lifestyle, Duck hunting in Argentina has been closed for the last month of the season. Environmental activist, for want of a better term, convinced the government that too many ducks were being slaughtered, so the government closed the season. And the probability is pretty high that Duck hunting will be closed for good in Argentina. The farmers care nothing from the Duck hunting, but they do get monies from Dove Hunters, so that will more than likely survive. I'll be glad to construct a lone thread just for the topic if anyone has interest. Not a political, etc. type thread, but just informational.

Serbus,

Raimey
rse