I'll go with 3 firearms, all passed down to me by my late Father, he was born in 1914 and passed away in 1986. A Model 12 field grade 20, made n 1931-28" mod solid rib. He gave me that shotgun on my 14th Birthday, and as Hemingway said about his M12 in "True In First Light"--well, you can read that section at your leisure- but it sure describes that fast handling and reliable under all conditions that the M12 was legendary for. I have 7 Model 12's, all built prior to 1950- but this one is "special". A Model 70 SuperGrade in 30-o6 made in 1939- tons of venison fell to that old sweetheart-all with Rem 180 grain Core-Lokt ammo. Wears a Leupold Vari-x now, also is deadly on coyotes, and wild pigs- and a Model 63 Deluxe Grade that Dad bought from Aubrey Brennan in 1956- made in 1948, one of Aubrey's personal guns--I can't begin to count the number of squirrels, rats, woodchucks- OK, one more, Dads Colt Match Target Woodsman, 1939- the early series with the elephant ear style grips- RWTF== addedum: As this is a double gun based forum, I should pick one of the 6 side-by-side ejector guns in my safe- easy choice- the 12 gauge M21 Dad left me in 1981- made in 1940- field grade 28" IC & Mod- ej and sst- fits me like an Armani suit on a Goombah-- back when we had pheasants in MI- this double was my "game bag filler-upper" for many seasons. Not a Churchill or even a graded Parker, just as solid reliable shotgun for hunting-wait- I just also described a Model 12 didn't I.. RWTF