The Eurasian Collared dove is what we refer to as the ringnecked dove. They much prefer to stay around dwellings and other outbuildings, much more so than a mourning dove. They do fly slower, but dress the palate in much the same way as a mourning. On a dove shoot they are considered "bonus birds", as they don't count against your limit of mourning doves. They are easy to miss if you shoot a lot of mourning doves, as their slower flight will cause you to over lead them, when one appears suddenly. They have a good deal more meat on the breast than a mourning dove. I can only imagine how much fun it must be to shoot them out west, around dairies and feedlots, as there is no limit on them anywhere that I am aware of.

Come to think of it, there are three species of doves that show up on most of our shoots. The other one not mentioned in this thread is the Common Ground Dove. We call them the $1000 dove, because it is speculated that's how much the fine will cost you if you are caught with a dead one in your bag. Though I don't really know how much the fine would be, they are cute little fellows that never seem to fly much over 20 ft. high. I see them in the fields we tend all the time, usually in small groups of two or three. Tiny little things.

https://www.audubon.org/field-guide/bird/common-ground-dove