Up until a house went in near me this Spring a couple of CZ's, Varmint and MTR.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Do have a bunch of caps and shorts but mainly shoot subsonic target ammo

Silencer is still in BATF jail has been for more than a 100 days now so much for the e-file speeding up the process.

Got tired of the springers so earlier this year when the house went in finally broke down and got a Benjamin PCP Kratos 22 and HP compressor. Should have done it years ago, first seen them at the 96 Olympics at Atlanta. I give Grays a pass but reds and chippies are fair game. All have been head shots and anti dramatic with DRT and no fanfare, they expire on the spot.

Took an adjustable leg sawhorse and cut a bench top out of a piece of 2x4 plywood and shoot off the deck most nights at a Benchrest target.

Haven't cleaned the mean green target yet but that is on me, not the gun. 60 yards is about my max range this time of year with vegetation come winter that will increase a bit.

Friend of mine jumped on board couple of months ago with a FX Crown after hearing me talk about how much fun the PCP is. Yesterday he sent me a picture of 20 shots at 100 yards with his Crown.

Mine is plenty of gun for my needs however in a year or 2 when FX gets the slug thing tuned I might end up with a 600mm Impact. Just because, can't say I really need it over what I currently have. But the same could be said for my shotguns in the safe. And closets. And corners of the house...