Yes. Smoke the barrel hook and the barrel breech faces and carefully put the barrels back on the gun. Remove and check for amount of contact at hook, and on barrel breech faces. There should be a high percentage of surface contact at both places, for longevity in use. If not, the gun will come off face with much less use. 100% contact is virtually impossible but, the more the better. There should also be daylight visible between the barrel flats and the action flats, increasing in distance from the hinge pin towards the action breech. Remember, inspection for light at the barrel breeches should be done with the forend in place. What is the position of the top lever when these barrels are on the gun and the forend is in place?

Occasionally, on more modern guns, barrel swaps will work fine with hardly any fitting. Valmet is an example of a gun make that will often accept another set of barrels almost perfectly. Maybe the BSS is another. I've never tried another set on the two BSSs I've had.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.