Originally Posted by Mark II
The Grabber has a collet sizing system. That may need adjustment, check you tube. It's also possible the crimp is not adjusted correctly. Measure a factory load or at least one that fits, and see where the problem is. There are good videos on line to show you how to make these adjustments.

This. The grabber is basically a 9000 that you have to rotate by hand. Everything else on the new ones is the same between them. The old Grabbers would not resize high brass shells but that was when they first came out years ago.

I only own 9000's one of the 12's is setup with one of Ben's first automates that MEC purchased the patent for and became the 9000E.

Shooting multiple guns in different gauges I resize all shells for the smallest chamber in that gauge that I own. During the ammo shortage last few years I have loaded for others and a few of them have had problems with my shells not fitting in their guns, mainly older SxS guns. I don't resize any smaller than I have to. When reloading for myself.

MEC has youtube videos for pretty much any adjustment or problem you run into. You can also call them they are great at helping you if you need it. Here is the video on how to adjust the resizing die on a Grabber and 9000.

[video:youtube]
[/video]