My Tikka experience is only 2 (.308s) and I would not say anything bad about performance. But I definitely didn’t notice anything special about performance either. For me I roll through a lot of “good deals” on right handed rifles that get moved on later because I am a lefty. Regarding the best of the bunch statement and production rifles- I would take a 1990s-early 2000 Savage 110/116 and the Kimber 84s over the Tikka a dozen times over. What I disliked most about the Tikka was the light “plasticy” action feel. To me the bolt didn’t feel slick or smooth but like it wasn’t made to last long. I do lean heavily to walnut and tradition, but also respect a quality tool. I felt the Tikka an average modern tool. I really felt it lateral to a bolt action AR-15. FWIW the Kimber 84 Hunters still good in my book but at least the first version had a TERRIBLY cheap plastic stock, but they still shoot.
About 3 years ago some generic retailer “sportsman’s outdoor planet warehouse superstore” was clearing out a few dozen Left hand Tikka T3s on gunbroker. They were around $400 I can’t remember exactly, I was probably a fool for passing but I really wasn’t a fan.