Originally Posted by nca225
Originally Posted by craigd
….Please do, but do your part to minimize the devolving. Consider factual comments that are in context with those you vote for, their actual policies, and their real world results, and not faux decorum?

I'm afraid this, and other responses show a level of mistrust that skews towards intolerance. When you would like, I would be happy to freely explain and answer John's question, preconditioned that we all partake with open minds and refrain from debasing each other and attributing ill motives.

Please don’t be afraid, why not own it? All I’m asking is for you own it factually, and not emotionally. How about this, don’t allow motives to run amok, just reconcile the policies and result of left wing officials with your call for open minds.

What is the point of open minded discussion, when your left wing policy makers continually impose closed minded erosions of United States citizen rights?

As to mistrust, simply earn trust, why not? I, if not we as a group, can recall your belittling, not factual opposition on issues of Christianity based life styles, principals, and even its basis for law that governs us. Playing a victim of your definition of bullies, is not a way to appear above the fray, is it?