Originally Posted by Stanton Hillis
Originally Posted by nca225
What is that 3, 4 generations of Hillis’s at the table Stan? Man that’s the best part of Thanksgiving. Looks like a great feast with family and more good memories.

Three generations, Chris. Thanks for asking. The little 4 yr. old Kate, seated at the left between the young lady and the guy in the rear, is our granddaughter. The two guys in caps on either side of her are her, much older, step brothers. She is very special to us. She is the first girl born to a Hillis man, in my line, in 97 years. And, you're right. Family gathering together and remembering what we have to be thankful for IS the best part of Thanksgiving.

It was a great day for us. I sincerely hope yours was, too.

Thank you for asking Stan, mine was little more low key than usual. The wife went to her parents for dinner. I stayed behind with my sister and enjoyed a "smallish" meal with my elderly mother. Dad's been gone for a bit and she misses him, so we've been staying with her.

I have to admit, seeing the smiles encompassing your table made me think of many past meals at ours. Good times.