This company is combining ...

Aluminum @ 2.70 g/cm3
Tin @ 5.765 g/cm3
Zinc @ 7.13 g/cm3 and
Bismuth @ 9.31 g/cm3

....... and claim that their alloy of the above is "producing performance similar to that of lead", which is 11.43 g/cm3?

C'mon, man. Do the math. They've got to be playing fast and loose with the word "similar".

Maybe the same outfit that is still trying to convert lead into gold?

In comparison to premium steel waterfowl loads bismuth loads are not that high. Shoot at a couple cripples swimming away two or three more times and the "savings" on the price soon put you upside down. What I never understood is this ..... if lead was poisoning ducks and you had copper coated lead shot available already, which would prevent any contact of lead with the duck's digestive system, why was copper coated lead shot banned, like the old, excellent Luballoy? The shot the ducks were ingesting from the bottom of the lakes and marshes would have been totally undamaged, leaving the copper plating intact. I believed at the time it was all a knee jerk reaction by federal authorities, and over the ensuing years I've found nothing to change my opinion.

The best I've ever shot on ducks was six for six, with my HE Fox and handloaded 1 1/4 oz. Bismuth Co. no. 4s. If you do that with steel you'd better really pick your shots, because extra shots at cripples count against your average.