Stan: I'm pleased to hear that, thank you! Out here in the Rocky Mountains, many of the better local physicians don't take Medicare any more (or at least limit it's use). I'm quite used to paying my own way for the peripheral stuff anyway (dental, optical, etc.) and I've been blessed with good health (& good luck) overall. It's not so-much the program that I object to, it's the clearly devious & then heavy-handed tactics used to get you into it. My fear is that one day (maybe even now?) our healthcare system will devolve into a 2-tier process, separating the well-heeled from the not-so. The little work that I've had done over the years was never covered by any regular insurance (from laser surgery on my eyes, to "experimental" treatments for Lymes disease, to stem-cell therapy on my lower back) and had to come out of my own pockets anyway, which is why I have a well-funded HSA and an ever-more cautious nature now. Most of the medical technologies I've had to avail myself of in the last 20-years or so were always deemed "elective" and never-mind their effectiveness. That sort of "we-know better" controlling mind-set never sets well with me. I haven't truly figured out how I will go forward from here, and I haven't given up on Medicare just yet, so...we'll see, I guess. Still figuring out all the options.