I had just one more thought on the subject it seems that there are an awful lot of guns being sold through the auction houses some of them at record high prices that they advertise but when I read the terms and conditions of the auction, they say the only thing that they guarantee is what they put in bold letters in the description which is just generally the make and gauge or caliber of gun so when you get a gun from an auction house and it’s not what you thought, do they offer a three day inspection? And they seem to be selling the majority of guns from the ultra expensive to the inexpensive guns on all of the lesser sales , how does that work? Could somebody explain it to me if you look at all the auction houses Morphy Poulin amoskeag rock island and countless others and they make it very clear the guarantee is only what is in the bold headline nothing else. The amount of sporting guns and other types of guns are selling seems to far away anything any dealers have when you buy something from them you are entirely on your own and how can you go inspect all the guns they’re all over the country? and some of the descriptions are not very technical at all.