I have a house in South Dakota I make available for pheasant hunters to enjoy coming to hunt with their dogs and friends.

I have offered this here for several years. I've had a few guys who post here come out to stay and hunt. Not many, but a few. Some have become regulars for several years now.

I have many solo guys come to stay who make friends and like to be with the same group year after year. I have a 90% plus return rate for guys coming back to stay for hunting.

I only post here and a couple other places to fill a limited number of vacancies.

That's pretty darn good which is testament to how nice the house is, how good the food is and how I try to make sure each guy has a good time during their stay.

The public hunting is very good so one does not have to pay extra to hunt private land to have good hunting. I share my knowledge of locations to hunt to help with this.

Many of the guys bring double guns to hunt with. Some of the pump and auto shooters have bought double guns to use after seeing how us double users enjoy shooting our old guns.

My lodging is not expensive. Many guys comment that I could charge more to stay here because of the quality experience and good food.

Look into what the lodges across South Dakota charge to stay for three days hunting! My place is a bargain for guys who don't need to be babysat, have their own dogs or don't want to march down a field in a line of florescent orange. I have guys who came out for five days now staying 10-15 day stretches!

I'm on the list of guys who donate money to this site since 2017. It's listed as to what my PayPal account was under for the most part.

(Woodruff Storage, Robert B. Lowe, Bird Dog Bunkhouse-Bobby Lowe) I'm not a FREE LOADER here.

I generally post once a season with some updates for availability. I don't keep filling up the threads promoting my service. I don't pressure anyone to check out my threads.

I don't get involved with the bantering which often occurs here. Even old guys are immature if not just plain RUDE or A$$holes. Tough guys behind the computer, right!

Most guys here never actually meet anyone else who post here. You are not really friends. I do make real friends of the guys who come to hunt.

Apparently there were enough of you guys who decided to complain to Dave about my posts that he deleted all of my Bird Dog Bunkhouse posts.

I don't know the real reason you chose to complain because you weren't forced to look at my offer or even open my thread. It just made you angry.

Some guys are jealous for what reason I don't understand. Some guys just like to ruin good things that other people enjoy!

Anyways, you guys who chose to complain give yourselves a big pat on the back for getting me canceled for posting Bird Dog Bunkhouse on Doublegunshop.

I hope it really made you feel BIG and IMPORTANT and that you really accomplished something that day you complained.

I know that personally I never did anything to anyone here to deserve your whining to Dave.

It's really to bad that you had nothing better to do or had a more enjoyable life that you had to try to ruin other people's enjoyment.

It's not only that you canceled my ability to offer a quality vacation to fellow hunters.

You cancelled the opportunity for guys here to come have a great time with their guns, dogs, friends and to make new friends with common interests.

I doubt that your life will be any better because you got me cancelled here.

You are the ones who really missed out by not coming to South Dakota for a quality stay hunting wild pheasants. Maybe you only shoot trap (and probably not all that good)?

I'll be hunting SD 40 days this season with my nice doubles, my dogs, killing roosters and enjoying friendships made over the years because of my hunting house.

The bonus of having the good friends I've made over the years because I had a very nice place for them to come out to really adds to my enjoyment.

WELL DONE! You really did something to be proud of that day.

Bobby