I've been shooting a skeet league of 300 targets, first three weeks conventional & last half all doubles w/an A grade Philly Fox bored CYL in both bbl.'s & ¾ oz of reclaimed shot. Shooting it all from a 'dead gun' start as well, just as one would in the field and having a blast! It draws some attention w/its double triggers as well, but I've not noticed anyone particularly interested in buying a SxS because of it. My score of just over 75% on the first 150 targets could have something to do w/that. Had I broken them all, interest would probably be higher. Shooting, in some ways, is like golf. What kind of clubs is the BIG DOG using?

We've a member only SxS Fun Shoot coming up on 11/11. DGC It will consist of a 100-target main event and a 50-target 20 bore event. All sporty clays and on dif. courses for ea. event. They are great shoots and we've had as many as 60 participating in them prior to the Wuhan virus. 40 something seems the new norm but I'm hoping we see a bit better number of entries this time. A lot will be predicated on the weather we draw. We have them annually but there is sufficient interest and participation to do one twice a year and some of us are advocating for that to happen. Meantime, anyone that wishes to utilize a SxS for any of the target games may do so and there are number of members who are doing just that. The interest is there but it is limited.