The article I read about psi was by a Tom Roster that he published in 2014. He said that SAAMI provides for the mean average of 19,800 psi proof loads for proofing barrels for 2 3/4" or 3"-- 12 gauge loads. He started by using loads that developed 20,000 psi in the test Remington 870 barrels. He worked his way up- 5,000 psi at a time until he reached 50,000 psi with no damage to the barrels. At 55,000 psi the barrels blew up. He stated that most barrels blow up because of obstruction. Not by high pressure. So, as I said, maybe I misunderstood the article. I knew guys who used to shoot 1 1/4 trap loads that probably were pretty stout in their Model 12s for years. I guess I don't notice things that other shooters do. Like recoil and trigger pull. You guys talked about the heavy trigger pulls in the CZ Bobwhite shotguns. I stopped in at my local gun store last week and looked at several of their SXSs and when I dry fired them, I thought- that they felt OK to me. Ha-ha!! They were a little "crisp" but I figured that I'm probably heavy handed or something. Ha-ha!! Good luck and take care.