Thanks for the add to the group.

From my earliest memories my Dad had what I have learned is a Drilling gun, which I always called a triple barrel. I recall from my teens he told me it was two 16 gauge shotgun barrels over what he thought was a .25-35 rifle. After my Dad passed it went to my brother, but recently he gave it to me. The little bit of research I've been able figure out I think it was finished by the P. Oberhammer - München group or company, barrels are marked with the Krupp Stahl marks. It also has the Nitro markings on both sides of the shotgun barrels. It's not in particularly great shape and the Stahl markings are nearly worn off, or they were very lightly stamped.

All this leads me to believe this is a fairly run of the mill 1950's German Drilling gun, 16 ga x 16 ga and probably something like a 6.5 caliber under rifle, or I could be completely wrong. Was hoping to have that confirmed by persons far more knowledgable than myself. Please post if I need to provide better pics.

Thanks for any help!

[img]https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XC1W_fXdSivaxmL4N9qkzEIQvHqXPqcc[/img]