Originally Posted by Jimmy W
That's why I use the same :load every time I shoot. I don't jump around using 7/8- then 3/4 then 1 oz. just to save money on shot. I use 1 1/8 oz. of shot in every 12 gauge I shoot and I have been using the same formula for 25 years. If I had one that didn't shoot where I looked I would know right off. I have only had one gun that didn't shoot where I looked. I could tell after a couple of boxes. THAT is the one I patterned, actually. I got rid of it. If I shoot my 20 gauge, I know where it shoots and I use the same reloading formula for that gun. If I can't run 25 straight at trap or skeet, then I know it's me. Not the gun. Sporting clays? A different animal. The guns I hunt with? They shoot where I look and I use the same formula when I hunt that I do when I shoot clay targets. I guess I have always been able to do that. Works for me.

OK Jimmy, I’m confused…you said you’ve always been able to adapt to a way a gun shoots. But you sold a gun that didn’t shoot where you looked. So you couldn’t adapt to that gun?? grin