When I think of all the battles I've fought over the years to get my birdguns to fit properly, the simplicity of making this new (to me) target gun really fit almost brings me to tears. I shot it twice with the stock in completely unaltered form and I shot it well. Having things like a left-hand palmswell on the gun (and not needing it to be in my shooting glove), a stock with an already neutral to slight cast-on, and long (& heavy) barrels made for very pleasant and successful shooting. And...after 100 rounds of 12-gauge, I didn't feel abused one bit with this 9-lb unit. The adjustable portions of the stock started to get a little loose at the end of the course so when I got it home, I cast about for information to make the final adjustments and then tighten it up. One phone call and two videos on You-Tube later, and I went after it with gusto. After many years (& many guns), I already have a pretty good idea about what the measurements needed to be so... I set about moving things around to closely mimic my game guns. It took a tape measure, an Allen-wrench and all of about 15-minutes and... I'm frankly stunned by how easy and consistently I mount this thing now. What that will translate to on the range is still unknown but I'm guessing I'll be on the targets much more quickly and consistently. Wish good birdguns were this easy.