February
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28
Who's Online Now
1 members (Kip), 130 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics37,240
Posts526,541
Members14,248
Most Online462
Aug 5th, 2016
Thread Like Summary
Bob Cash
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by Bob Cash
Bob Cash
Spectacular New Britain Fox, CE 16 gauge 2 barrel set
As New, Appears Unfired, Flawless, Mint
28 and 30 inch Chromox barrels, Chrome lined (steel shot compatible), Solid matte ribs
28" barrels choked .011 / .007 , 30" barrels choked .026 / .020
2 3/4" chambers, Double trigger, non automatic safety, single silver bead
Splinter and Beavertail forends, interchangeable with either barrel set
Exhibition American Black Walnut, 1 9/16 x 2 1/4 x 14 3/4 to Makers Skeletal Buttplate, neutral cast
6 lbs with 30" barrels and Splinter forend or 28" with BTFE
Best oak and leather case with all accoutrements
Tuscano engraved

The secondary market has not been kind to the MSRP.

Order one today, pay in excess of $28,000 and only heaven knows when it will be delivered.
$19.999 shipped insured to your FFL
You will not find a more beautiful, attractively priced Galazan Fox anywhere.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/941381479
Liked Replies
by Vol423
Vol423
Did the original Fox guns ever look this good? Magnificent gun. Good luck on the sale.
1 member likes this
by Bob Jurewicz
Bob Jurewicz
I love this gun!!
I have a CE 20 GA and my gun can't compare to this one.
Wish I was the Lottery winning. This gun would be added to my CSMC Fox stable
Bob Jurewicz
1 member likes this
by DoubleTake
DoubleTake
oofda! Nice!
1 member likes this
by Brian
Brian
Get thee behind me Satan!
1 member likes this
by Daryl Hallquist
Daryl Hallquist
That's really a pretty gun with the early engraving style. Here, for comparison, is the early banner style C Grade , serial number 2004, if my memory is correct.

1 member likes this

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2022 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.