April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (Jtplumb), 299 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,473
Posts545,165
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Thread Like Summary
Bob Cash, BrentD, Prof, Buzz, craigd, eightbore, greener4me, John Roberts, LGF, mc, Pinback, Stanton Hillis, Ted Schefelbein
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#628373 04/04/2023 6:00 PM
by John Roberts
John Roberts
Godspeed my friend.
JR
Liked Replies
#628384 Apr 4th a 09:53 PM
by canvasback
canvasback
Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof
Originally Posted by John Roberts
Anyone that condones this mockery stands against truth and justice and the American way of life. Hatred for this man is unbounded.
JR

Actually, the American way of life means following the laws, not lying, etc. His track record is pretty sad on those counts.

But he will never be penalized or jailed. Nothing will come of this. He is "too big" to be convicted, regardless of the crimes.

You're talking about Joe Biden and the rest of the Biden crime family, right? Don't get too focused on Joe, though. Lots of criminal behavior from the Clinton's too! Take a ride on Lolita Air!

Truly, the hypocrisy of the Left never ceases to amaze me.
6 members like this
#628385 Apr 4th a 09:57 PM
by canvasback
canvasback
Anyone that condones this mockery stands against truth and justice and the American way of life. Hatred for this man is unbounded.
JR

With the perspective that not being American brings, a multitude of Canadian political commentators who are actually centrists, are pointing out how wildly political this criminal prosecution is and how, having let the genie out of the bottle, it doesn't bode well for the future of democracy in the US. This is the end result of the politicization of the judicial system that began with Watergate. It's the Democrats using the courts to achieve what they can't achieve in the court of public opinion.
4 members like this
#628386 Apr 4th a 10:05 PM
by tim simbari
tim simbari
JR

Actually, the American way of life means following the laws, not lying, etc. His track record is pretty sad on those counts.

But he will never be penalized or jailed. Nothing will come of this. He is "too big" to be convicted, regardless of the crimes.

You’re absolutely correct.
My memory is not as good as it used to be however, remind me, where are Bill and Hillary serving their sentences ?
4 members like this
#628394 Apr 4th a 10:57 PM
by canvasback
canvasback
Please tell me where I said or even suggested Trump was "pure as the driven snow". I'm not infected by blind party loyalty. However, I do know bullshit when I see it and the non stop full throttle attack on Trump by the Left...... the media, the courts, the politicians, teachers, universities and the opinion makers on social media.....has been profoundly biased and driven by an incoherent hatred of the man, ignoring completely his achievements in the face of all that crap, while president.

Does two wrongs make a right? What a gutless attempt at misdirection.
3 members like this
#628376 Apr 4th a 09:26 PM
by Lloyd3
Lloyd3
What a mess...
2 members like this
#628379 Apr 4th a 09:36 PM
by Bob Cash
Bob Cash
Godspeed my friend.
JR
I’m pretty sure you misspelled felon.
2 members like this
#628391 Apr 4th a 10:31 PM
by canvasback
canvasback
Originally Posted by tim simbari
JR

You’re absolutely correct.
My memory is not as good as it used to be however, remind me, where are Bill and Hillary serving their sentences ?

Absolutely not. See?

I'm sure you were one that was chanting "Lock her up!" What goes around, comes around. Same ol' same ol'

Really Brent??? Same ol' same ol'?? When was Hillary indicted??? Which Soros funded DA (I know there are many to choose from) ignored actual crime in his district to focus on turning a misdemeanor into a felony in order to charge Hillary? I don"t seem to remember.
2 members like this
#628399 Apr 4th a 11:34 PM
by FlyChamps
FlyChamps
Originally Posted by Researcher
Can't even provide potable water to the citizens pf its capital city!!

It's the Democrat run city that can't provide water to its citizens and then they raise hell when the state steps in to correct the problem they created.
2 members like this
#628424 Apr 5th a 02:29 PM
by Mills
Mills
Kids in middle school act more mature than the clowns in Washington (and NYC)
2 members like this
#628397 Apr 4th a 11:29 PM
by Researcher
Researcher
Of course this thread was started by someone who lives in a state that is at or near the bottom of the heap for healthcare, education and infrastructure. Can't even provide potable water to the citizens pf its capital city!!
1 member likes this
#628402 Apr 5th a 01:11 AM
by ed good
ed good
the persecuted martyr image this inditement envokes will work hughly for the donald in 2024...

his re election and redeption will be sweet...

hopefully, it will also be the beginning of a reformation of our country...
1 member likes this
#628401 Apr 5th a 12:14 AM
by John Roberts
John Roberts
Originally Posted by Researcher
Of course this thread was started by someone who lives in a state that is at or near the bottom of the heap for healthcare, education and infrastructure. Can't even provide potable water to the citizens pf its capital city!!

That ivory tower you live in must be very comfortable. Are you really as big of a prick as this post makes you look?
JR
1 member likes this
#628383 Apr 4th a 09:46 PM
by John Roberts
John Roberts
The Democrats here are easily outed.

Dave, I really hope you will allow this thread to go wherever it goes. There’s some poison that needs to be pulled out. Thanks.
JR
1 member likes this
#628403 Apr 5th a 01:36 AM
by craigd
craigd
....Now we have what, 3-5 years of having to listen to the legal eagles battle in and out of court. Nothing we haven't seen before.
Actually, weve seen this before. Wasn't this already run through the justicedept and cleared? Could there be a statute of limitations on some of this bluster from the nyagenda race peddler?

You still worshiping old Hill, are you? Lucky for the ole US of A that she set up her "foundation" in a foreign country, you know, while she was sec-o-state and laundering hundreds of millions in foreign campaign "donations". Too funny huh Brent, she's the smart one compared to jo, probably knows how to eat jello without making a mess?
1 member likes this
#628416 Apr 5th a 12:38 PM
by AZMike
AZMike
I sent money to Ross Perot (twice), Herman Cain.....and The Donald, see how it goes. I'm ready to fight, tired of the "other cheek" bull shit!
1 member likes this
#628404 Apr 5th a 01:55 AM
by mc
mc
Hillary 302 was changed by comey so she wouldn't be charged.there was 300minutes of trump coverage on the shit show zero on hunter and Joe talk about misdirection and cover up .you guys are intellectually dishonest the left has been after trump since day one ...there could have been great things for the country trump likes to make deals and take credit the dems. just want to destroy him think of all the missed opportunities.
1 member likes this
#628429 Apr 5th a 04:09 PM
by Wonko the Sane
Wonko the Sane
Originally Posted by mc
Wonko wonko wonko.the Obama administration met with the Russians before the inauguration all administrations meet with representatives from other countries it's what governments do .remember the great Clinton reset .the whole Russia fix was from the dnc Clinton campaign fusions gps. and it was a lie .how much strife did it cause .do you agree with the obama surrogates interfering with the Israel elections ? Trump is a loud mouth jerk but he deserved to be treated with the respect of the office he holds

Faulty memory? Or just a convenient one? You best revisit how those meetings were conducted. And, BTW, that creature no longer holds any office and shamed the one that he did.
1 member likes this

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.