doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: jim bledsoe An example of Ken Hurst’s work - 11/08/08 05:25 PM
I thought I would show yall my new toy. I commissioned Mr. Ken Hurst to do this tribute gun in memory of my old Golden, long since gone. The splotches are the result of the French graying process and not due to the great work of Mr. Ken. The leather covered pad is the wonderful work of Doug Mann.

Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: An example of Ken Hurst’s work - 11/08/08 07:00 PM
I really really like that engraving!

What a neat gun. A high grade high quality shotgun with internet parts availablity.

Best,

Mike
Posted By: Craigster Re: An example of Ken Hurst’s work - 11/08/08 07:59 PM
Very nice!
Very nice. I have thought about having Katie engraved on the bottom of a Fox I am thinking about. This might push it over the think stage to doing it.

Regards, Gordon
Posted By: JM Re: An example of Ken Hurst’s work - 11/09/08 02:14 AM
Absolutely beautiful! Ken, as always, magnificent work!
Posted By: pawnbroker Re: An example of Ken Hurst’s work - 11/09/08 03:55 AM
hi ken,you got a fox sterlingworth of mine.i have sent you several emails about changing the patteren if you havent started.let me know what email i can send you the pictures to.thanks blake teague
Posted By: Jimmy W Re: An example of Ken Hurst’s work - 11/09/08 06:04 AM
Nice job. Nice gun, too! Good luck with it.
Posted By: Ken Hurst Re: An example of Ken Hurst’s work - 11/09/08 07:05 AM
Pawnbriker, I have been meaning to answer your last email but am swamped with work. Sure, I'll change the pattern for you.
Posted By: Mark Ouellette Re: An example of Ken Hurst’s work - 11/09/08 11:15 AM
Jim B,

I appreciate your devotion to your dog as much as I do Ken's work!
Posted By: jim bledsoe Re: An example of Ken Hurst’s work - 11/09/08 02:23 PM
Thanks to all for the very nice comments. I have had two Golden Retrievers since Misty, but she will always be #1. I really do like the way this gun turned out. I highly recommend both Mr. Ken and his work!
Posted By: jjwag69 Re: An example of Ken Hurst’s work - 11/09/08 08:21 PM
Mr. Ken,

Those Pheasant are magnificient!
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com