doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: ZZ Flyer Loch-Burn Firearms, Amarillo, Texas? - 03/19/09 10:35 PM
I've never dealt with these folks, and wondered if anyone has had experience with them? They seem to have a very nice inventory. Feel free to PM if you're more comfortable with feedback that way. Thanks.
Posted By: Joe Wood Re: Loch-Burn Firearms, Amarillo, Texas? - 03/19/09 11:32 PM
ZZ Flyer, I live in Amarillo and while I haven't dealt with them on any guns I can tell you that they're reputable people from established families and also are great bird hunters. I can't imagine anything but pleasant and honest dealings.
Posted By: Jay Swann Re: Loch-Burn Firearms, Amarillo, Texas? - 03/20/09 02:28 AM
Man, where have they been hiding?? I was looking for a good gun shop when I was in Amarillo visiting my parents in early Feb. Oh well...
Can you post an address and maybe phone number. My brother lives in Amarillo and I would like to pass the info on to him.
Posted By: Joe Wood Re: Loch-Burn Firearms, Amarillo, Texas? - 03/20/09 02:56 PM
Perry, you can get all the information from their web site: http://www.loch-burnfirearms.com/
Thanks.
They sure don't say much about their guns - no bore measurements, no bbl-wall thicknesses, no word if they're in proof. And a lot of stuff looks real worked over without a mention of refinishing, reblacking, etc.

Very buyer beware.

OWD
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com