doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Jimmy W Would Art's Gun Shop................ - 11/05/09 04:09 AM
be about the best place to send a set of Superposed barrels to have a forearm, ejectors and all the works put on them and fitted to my 20 gauge so I could have a two barrel set? I have the extra barrels in M/IC but I would like to have them opened to sk/sk and have a two barrel set, but the extra barrels have nothing on them right now.
Posted By: Chuck H Re: Would Art's Gun Shop................ - 11/05/09 11:55 AM
I think he's the guy, from what I've heard over the yrs. Whether or not he has the parts, a call will tell.
Posted By: Bob Cash Re: Would Art's Gun Shop................ - 11/05/09 11:17 PM
Art is not only your man, he is The Man. He restored an ever so slightly salty Diana 20 gauge for me and fitted(?)a set of Diana .410 barrels I had picked up on the internet. Now an absolutely beautiful 2 barrel set, 20(IC/MOD)/.410(SK/SK)

Since he often has to replace salty forearms, I'd bet it would be no problem for him to make up one for your bare barrels. I'm guessing ejectors and the works wouldn't be much of a challenge either.
Posted By: gordon g Re: Would Art's Gun Shop................ - 11/06/09 02:26 AM
Art restored a 4 digit serial number 20 ga. for me and did an excellent job, and was as prompt as any busy gunsmith. I believe he was worked for Browning for over 20 years.
Posted By: Jimmy W Re: Would Art's Gun Shop................ - 11/06/09 01:36 PM
Thanks for the wonderful info. I think I will give him a try. Thanks again.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com