doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Ballistix999 Charles Lancaster Sidelock completed - 10/28/10 03:29 PM
Hi folks, just a few pictures....more at the blog...definately going to shoot this...I love Lancasters smile

http://www.vintageshotgun.com/?p=992

Couple things to complete...polishing barrel face lightly and turning that holding pin just a fraction to centre...

Cheers
T
Posted By: James M Re: Charles Lancaster Sidelock completed - 10/28/10 03:44 PM
That's one of the most elegant guns I've seen posted in a while. Congradulations and I hope you enjoy it. BTW: Did you happen to take any "before" pictures?
Jim
Posted By: JM Re: Charles Lancaster Sidelock completed - 10/28/10 07:55 PM
Very nice indeed!!!!

Enjoy shooting that beauty. Thanks for posting the pics. It's always great to see the nice guns the folks on here have.
I'll see if I can find some before pics. Really enjoyed completing the restoration of this gun. Lancasters, Grants, Langs all my favourites...splendid detail! Always enjoy marvelling at the engineering when I take things apart and put them back together again... smile

T
Posted By: gjw Re: Charles Lancaster Sidelock completed - 10/29/10 12:17 AM
WOW!!! Wonderful job!! My hats off to you for such a great project...turned out fantasic!!

Congrats!!!

Greg
Posted By: Franc Otte Re: Charles Lancaster Sidelock completed - 10/29/10 01:33 AM
I love the ":not so busy " , but beautiful engraving
Super Gun
Franc
I think it's called Ivy if I remember from something Dig mentioned to me.
T
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com