doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Alvin Linden #1 Galazan Customer Service - 02/28/11 09:26 PM
On Feb. 16 I ordered several items from GALAZAN and paid by credit card.I thought about ordering another item the next day and checked on my account and found the order was marked already shipped and could not be changed. 5 days later it had not arrived and I call their customer service and a young girl told me the order had not been shipped and it would be 5 or 6 days before it went out. On Friday Feb.22 I called to see when it would ship and was told the order shipped Feb. 16, I told the gentleman the story and he said the shipping person left early and to call back Monday. I just called and the very same guy said there was no information on my order...none! He just wouldn't admit anything like, it didn't ship, they didn't receive the order, the items were out, nothing so I cancelled the order. The guy on the phone said he would see what he could do ABOUT GETTING THE CARD REFUNDED,LOL! I have never experienced poorer customer service. Has anyone had any problems with them? I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR IF YOU HAVE.
Posted By: DAM16SXS Re: Galazan Customer Service - 02/28/11 10:01 PM
My - My, How unusual...
Posted By: Shotgunjones Re: Galazan Customer Service - 02/28/11 10:06 PM
Yes, imagine...

Common story, Alvin.
Posted By: Doverham Re: Galazan Customer Service - 02/28/11 10:33 PM
What is the over/under on how many pages this post will spawn - I'll go with 10 pgs.

I have had roughly a dozen dealings with them over the past two years, from buying special order guns to $20 accessories. 50% have been good to great, and the other 50% bad or worse. No rhyme or reason to it - just plain inconsistent. I think they are trying to do too much with too little, and customer service suffers first. It is too bad, as they have squandered a lot of goodwill unnecessarily.

Then again, Beretta's notoriously bad customer service doesn't seem to cost them much in terms of sales.
Posted By: Kensal Rise Re: Galazan Customer Service - 02/28/11 11:15 PM
Alvin:
Doverham said it quite well. Too bad the shoddy service does their public esteem little good. I know from personal experience. I hate to think they've taken a page fro Bernie Maddoff.

Best Kensal
Posted By: Bob Jurewicz Re: Galazan Customer Service - 03/01/11 01:48 AM
I think I've been waiting 2 years for Parker Leather Labels that I paid for on my credit card. "Huston-we have a problem"!!!!!!
Bob Jurewicz
Posted By: bbman3 Re: Galazan Customer Service - 03/01/11 02:04 AM
I have always gotten great service from them. Bobby
Posted By: Wild Skies Re: Galazan Customer Service - 03/01/11 02:04 PM
Originally Posted By: Bob Jurewicz
I think I've been waiting 2 years for Parker Leather Labels that I paid for on my credit card. "Huston-we have a problem"!!!!!!
Bob Jurewicz

Bob, more than likely have already seen this, but in case you haven't...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Leather-Parker-Gun-C...95#ht_534wt_922
Posted By: Krakow Kid Re: Galazan Customer Service - 03/02/11 01:41 AM
Huh. Actually I'm really surprised, I bought 3 items from them on 3 seperate occasions over the past couple months and the customer service, as well as the shipping info, was all really good.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com