doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: dukxdog CSMC used guns? - 03/10/12 04:10 PM
For those who have purchased a used shotgun from Connecticut Shotgun...The prices seem pretty high so I was wondering if they will take offers and deal on the guns or if they stand pretty firm on the listed prices. I see one I'd like but it's priced a couple grand more than I'd feel comfortable paying. Thanks.
Posted By: btdtst Re: CSMC used guns? - 03/11/12 01:25 AM
My experience with them is that yes, they will take offers and they will deal.
Posted By: gspspinone Re: CSMC used guns? - 03/11/12 11:34 AM
I recently purchased a RBL 20ga from Lou are CSMC. While not used I got a heck if a deal, Lou was more than fare on a trade and made it almost too easy for me to walk out of there with the RBL of my choice.
Posted By: Dick_dup1 Re: CSMC used guns? - 03/11/12 01:58 PM
Get on the phone, introduce yourself to Lou and explain what you want to do and offer. I have had nothing but very pleasant experiences dealing with Lou and some fine guns to show for it.I clearly tell Lou what i want to do and offer. What they won't do is negotiate on the price of a Fox, M21's and I have to assume Galazan's because I don't have a Galazan, yet!
They will negotiate trade-ins for those guns and other new guns and I have not been disappointed. Good luck.-Dick
Posted By: Doverham Re: CSMC used guns? - 03/13/12 01:13 AM
Not sure if "on the fruited plains" is close to New Britain, but if you want the gun and can make the trip, I would recommend going in person. I have heard from several friends that CSMC will more inclined to accept an offer if you are there in person and indicate that you will close the deal then and there. Plus you will get a chance to check out a truly amazing collection of guns.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com